British Speedway Forum
CowleyCheetahs

Oxford Cheetahs 2022

31 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Nicholls and Batchelor 1 & 5

Ha, I was just half joking when I suggested it! I'd be surprised as they both have quite high averages?! No different to Poole using Steve Worrall and Danny King I suppose though.

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Ha, I was just half joking when I suggested it! I'd be surprised as they both have quite high averages?! No different to Poole using Steve Worrall and Danny King I suppose though.

If opening a new track need couple big names to entice people back who've maybe found other things to do with their time since last had speedway. Similar to crump and bjarne at Plymouth last season and Nichols himself at Kent

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Nicholls and Batchelor 1 & 5

Ridiculously that wouldn’t even confirm which league they were going to race in!

22 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I wouldn't trust Batch in any league .

45 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Poole can use both King & Worrall if the want but the rest of the team will be unbalanced with 4 x 5.00 point riders and one 4.00 point rider.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

The last 'Batch' that went out to club's was found to be faulty so was recalled by the authorities! :rofl:

Edited by PirateShip

11 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Poole can use both King & Worrall if the want but the rest of the team will be unbalanced with 4 x 5.00 point riders and one 4.00 point rider.

Who says the rest of the team wud av to be made up like that. So long as it doesn't go over 42 it can be other combinations to what you have stated. And won't the rising star be less than 4? Dunno. 

King, Worrall, Ben & Zach Cook I understand are certs for Poole wotever they add up to? 

Edited by PirateShip
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Midland Red said:

Another Poole thread :o

You would think Poole are moving to Oxford :t:

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Rode well for Kent

Announcement tomorrow at 7am,on Twitter.

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Oops sorry! 

Some lass hahahaha

48 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Who says the rest of the team wud av to be made up like . So long as it doesn't go over 42 it can be other combinations to what you have stated. And won't the rising star be less than 4? Dunno. 

King, Worrall, Ben & Zach Cook I understand are certs for Poole wotever they add up to? 

RS is being scrapped apparently. 

Just over 29 points for those 4.