British Speedway Forum
CowleyCheetahs

Oxford Cheetahs 2022

love to see poole oxford and swindon in the top flight next season providing poole will still be running 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ray c said:

love to see poole oxford and swindon in the top flight next season providing poole will still be running 

From what was said at p+p, I don't think Poole will be in the top flight again for a while. 

Though could see Oxford there next season with Swindon. 

Edited by lisa-colette

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

From what was said at p+p, I don't think Poole will be in the top flight again for a while. 

Though could see Oxford there next season with Swindon. 

Where are the riders going to come from ?  Belle Vue can’t get a full 7 this year

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Heedthebaw said:

Where are the riders going to come from ?  Belle Vue can’t get a full 7 this year

Hm..4 a side teams??  Could Championship cope with another 3 teams? (or 2 if Poole don't get another year) as Eastbourne are due back too. 

Just seen some photos from Oxford's Press and Practice Day...Great stuff! Welcome back the "Cheetahs!"

• Like 2

Great to see the various videos and hear the sound of the bikes when I was nearby this afternoon.

Can't wait for Wednesday 13th April 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

Great to see the various videos and hear the sound of the bikes when I was nearby this afternoon.

Can't wait for Wednesday 13th April 

Opening meeting SOLD OUT

• Like 8

Does anyone have an idea when tickets for the Poole meeting will go on sale? Apologies if its been stated elsewhere but haven't been on the forum in about 3 years!!! Thanks

2 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

Does anyone have an idea when tickets for the Poole meeting will go on sale? Apologies if its been stated elsewhere but haven't been on the forum in about 3 years!!! Thanks

You'll have to be quick when they are, as a sell out is 2k fans atm! Not sure if it will change during the season? 

5 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

Tickets now available on the website 

• Like 1

Saw this morning that all tickets gone for Oxford opener. Fabulous news. Obviously will some there for the occasion and wont be regulars but hope they can keep a big proportion of them. Off to a good start and hoping they have a great night. I've missed out!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

Saw this morning that all tickets gone for Oxford opener. Fabulous news. Obviously will some there for the occasion and wont be regulars but hope they can keep a big proportion of them. Off to a good start and hoping they have a great night. I've missed out!

My brother's going and I'm truly jealous!

Magnificent achievement to sell out, nearly a fortnight ahead of opening night.

A similar attendance for the visit of the champions a week on might be expected, too!

22 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Magnificent achievement to sell out, nearly a fortnight ahead of opening night.

A similar attendance for the visit of the champions a week on might be expected, too!

They prob could sell that one out twice over tbh esp if it wasn't bring streamed as not too far to travel. Easily  could get 3k I think as you might get Swindon and Reading fans wanting to go too. 

• Like 1