British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Endeavour

Armadale Devils 2022

On 3/30/2022 at 10:42 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

Has to be a limit surely? The league has started and yet the team isn't announced.  If a rider is signed declare them if not be honest....  

Great - Willie's back !  Still the fastest plumber in Scotland and also possibly a better singer than the Christopher version  ( allegedly ) !

21 hours ago, Islander15 said:

A shame about Rothery. He seemed decent. 

Problem is he can't stop on the bike. Drops the bike too easy, and when on full bore seems to take fright and hits the fence. He's probably lost more points than he has scored. Could be a decent rider if he just calmed down a bit and tried more to stop on.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 11:51 AM, crescent girl said:

Kyren Lyden now on board, allowing Lewis Miller to regroup and find his mojo again.

This new rider isn't one I've seen before, I guess he's very new to the sport as he looked very inexperienced, maybe being in races with riders of armadales standard should give him chance to learn. Maybe not after seeing the result from Kent.

Edited by ONTWOMINUTES

Just now, ONTWOMINUTES said:

This new rider isn't one I've seen before, I guess he's very new to the sport as he looked very inexperienced, maybe being in races with riders of armadales standard should give him chance to learn.

Been riding for redcar njl last few seasons