British Speedway Forum

Doyle has never let British speedway down, Covid, Swindon not in the league last season and injuries are the only exceptions. I welcome him back to our shores and can't wait to see him round the NSS again, albeit as an away rider.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, hyderd said:

Doyle has never let British speedway down, Covid, Swindon not in the league last season and injuries are the only exceptions. I welcome him back to our shores and can't wait to see him round the NSS again, albeit as an away rider.

Agree, I'm a fan of Jason Doyle. Always been a good servant to British racing and he's still a top name on the world stage. I would definitely want him in my team and a good captain/leader as well.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Agree, I'm a fan of Jason Doyle. Always been a good servant to British racing and he's still a top name on the world stage. I would definitely want him in my team and a good captain/leader as well.

Quality..

So another day further on......so who has Doyley signed for today?!:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So another day further on......so who has Doyley signed for today?!:rolleyes:

Maybe Poole skidder LOL signed everywhere else

• Haha 1