British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
a4poster

TeamGB Merchandise.

12 hours ago, SpeedwayTShirts said:

Point me in the right direction then, if you can find me someone who does metre square printed canvases for under 20 quid I'll send you a tenner for everyone we sell as you'll be saving us a fortune.

I think you might be waiting a good while before they provide that link :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Noodles said:

Why does the Peterborough canvas have neither Ulrich or the Premiership trophy in it?  

Any canvas can be adapted to your unique design to make them a one off, riders added, removed etc or we can make you your own totally bespoke design.

On 11/12/2021 at 1:17 PM, SpeedwayTShirts said:

Point me in the right direction then, if you can find me someone who does metre square printed canvases for under 20 quid I'll send you a tenner for everyone we sell as you'll be saving us a fortune.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/personalised-xxl-canvas-prints-just-ps28-delivered-at-mypicture-3826235

DM me for my bank details :lol:

or you can just send me a canvas and we'll call it quits

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1

Still nothing. Even items celebrating victory are non existent. You would have thought with Xmas approaching they would have tried to cash in but I fear they have missed the moment.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 1:12 PM, Ghosty said:

@ 99 squid you are having a laugh, would cost £5 - £15 max to produce.... 

Maybe that is why he/they have only sold one check out there feedback, not surprising 99 quid lmfao joker!

On 11/9/2021 at 10:15 PM, uk_martin said:

I guess that most of the stuff is sold out because it was the 2020 range. :o   Daft as it seems, (and even more unbelievably) there doesn't seem to be a 2021 range, let alone a SoN Winners range. Still, this is British Speedway, what do you expect?

If you had spent thousands on a 2020 range, as most people who run merchandise shops did before covid hit, you would not be prepared to chuck it to one side and spend thousands more on a new range. Come on Martin, you can't keep comparing everything to Poland. If it was your money, you wouldn't do it. But its easy to waste other peoples.

• Like 2

On 11/19/2021 at 1:47 PM, Mike.Butler said:

speedway star have some new t-shirts for sale in this weeks mag.

Shocking merch !! 

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 10:17 AM, SpeedwayTShirts said:

Team GB Canvas 2021

eBay Link

Having been in the printing and sign trade for over 10 years, I’m well clued up on printing costs and materials etc. £99 for something like this isn’t expensive and you won’t be making much on it I doubt. It’s only these large companies who get everything mass produced and printed in China that absolutely kill the canvas market. 

That said, the actual artwork for that canvas looks awful and abit of a mess with everything blurred together.

15 hours ago, Najjer said:

Having been in the printing and sign trade for over 10 years, I’m well clued up on printing costs and materials etc. £99 for something like this isn’t expensive and you won’t be making much on it I doubt. It’s only these large companies who get everything mass produced and printed in China that absolutely kill the canvas market. 

That said, the actual artwork for that canvas looks awful and abit of a mess with everything blurred together.

That's true mate, image wise we can use actual photos as opposed to cartoonising the design if people prefer that.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:28 PM, scotty2hotty said:

If you had spent thousands on a 2020 range, as most people who run merchandise shops did before covid hit, you would not be prepared to chuck it to one side and spend thousands more on a new range. Come on Martin, you can't keep comparing everything to Poland. If it was your money, you wouldn't do it. But its easy to waste other peoples.

Starting to sound like that line in the Pink Floyd song "If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding".

So there we have it...no new product ranges until the investment in the 2020 stock has been recouped. It doesn't matter what people want, they'll get what's offered to them, whether they want it or not.

Edited by uk_martin
  • Like 1

I was at Coventry once and asked the hot food stall for chips.  The lady replied "we don't do chips - they're too popular"

And that my friends is Speedway merchandising

• Haha 2