British Speedway Forum
BartoszZmarzlikFan

Big Bad Wolfs 2022 (Wolves 2022)

I'm amazed that the PL promoters are 'happy' to run a six team league that offers little to no variety of opposition. Sad times continue. :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

It's not really worked out for him to be honest, the season started with him looking fairly promising but by the end of the season he seemed to have gone backwards. When you look at how Luke progressed in his first season there was just no comparison. Would have been a major surprise to me if he had been retained, his performance in the Olympique was the final nail in the coffin I think, or maybe he'd already been told.

Fair point tbh.

Pete Adams didn't hide his frustration during the B league fixture against Peterborough on Eurosport regarding Nicol's performance that night.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Bigger cut of the TV money imo.

I don't think the slice of TV money has anything to do with it because it's not a lot as it is.

It is more the case of the Championship probably finding the level that British Speedway should be run at, and clubs asking themselves why they should potentially run the risk of folding by moving up and making losses

16 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

They released him apparently.

Bit of a rash decision imo as it was only his first season in the top flight.

There are very good reasons behind it. 

20 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

I don't think the slice of TV money has anything to do with it because it's not a lot as it is.

It is more the case of the Championship probably finding the level that British Speedway should be run at, and clubs asking themselves why they should potentially run the risk of folding by moving up and making losses

It is, it was the main reason for Oxford getting told no

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Why don't Wolves just release the full 1-7 rather than drip feeding because everyone knows the full side anyway.

I don't know the full 1-7, please enlighten me.

5 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Morra, Becker & Stevie Worrall are the final three.

Thank You. I can now finish the Green Sheets for Wolves 2022.

And the No. 8 is.........?