4 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Mr N Pedersen

Sean Wilson

Andre Compton

Mr F Lindgren

Chris Pusey

Ivor Brown

Chris Julian 

Why Andre Compton,great rider and a decent bloke too.

17 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Why Andre Compton,great rider and a decent bloke too.

Remember Phil Morris getting angry in the pits at Reading after Andre Compton had given him a hard time on the track.

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

Remember Phil Morris getting angry in the pits at Reading after Andre Compton had given him a hard time on the track.

I remember Moggo taking Andre Compton off at Stoke then punching him when he stood up. This was after Compton has fenced Moggo 2 races before.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Shocking 1-7 all former Panthers

Richard Hall

Rafa Konopka

Max Dilger

Jason Garrity

Josh Bates

Mat Tresarrieu

Lee Complin

Emil Grondal, Max Dilger, Jack Holder and Gedgate 

11 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Hardish but fair rider....

Jason Garrity and Josh Bates as they are just hazards on a bike. Nicki Perdersen and Craig Cook because the toys go out of the pram at the first opportunity. Richard Sweetman because he buzzed off after about two meetings when the Lions came back and doomed us to an appalling first season back in speedway and I'll never forgive him for that, not after being so excited to see him at Leicester.

Also Chris Popple back as announcer would cause me to go on a rampage. I'm sure he was a lovely bloke but it was so painful. Mind you it's not exactly that good now, hearing the Kaiser Chiefs playing for the fourth time a night makes me start twitching.

45 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Jason Garrity and Josh Bates as they are just hazards on a bike. Nicki Perdersen and Craig Cook because the toys go out of the pram at the first opportunity. Richard Sweetman because he buzzed off after about two meetings when the Lions came back and doomed us to an appalling first season back in speedway and I'll never forgive him for that, not after being so excited to see him at Leicester.

Also Chris Popple back as announcer would cause me to go on a rampage. I'm sure he was a lovely bloke but it was so painful. Mind you it's not exactly that good now, hearing the Kaiser Chiefs playing for the fourth time a night makes me start twitching.

2 other nightmare signings spring to mind when taking about Leicester, Davey Watt & Bjarne Pedersen, i've seen some poor riders at Leicester in the early days, but at least most of them tried, unlike these pair. What a waste of time they were.

1 hour ago, 40-38 said:

Nicki Pedersen toys out the pram is part of the pantomime villain, played to the crowd who responded to him. Speedway over the last 20 years would have been a far duller place, love him or loath him. Apart from Wolves, how many teams he rode for would rather have not had him in the team, not many I imagine, certainly enjoyed the year's he was at Eastbourne, especially looking back now.

• Like 1

Loved Nicki at Eastbourne !! Small fry having witnessed the hatred the Polish fans had for him at the Bydgoszcz SGP !! 

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Mr Kasprzak yet

14 minutes ago, Big Al said:

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Mr Kasprzak yet

An absolute waster at Brum:rolleyes: 

Mattia Carpenese,Robert Ksieszak,Brent Werner,Tyson Nelson,Harvie Banks:neutral:If I'm being cruel in my assessment then please let me know :t:

Edited by bluejam

On 11/13/2021 at 5:48 PM, Prince Regent said:

II supported to sign Leon Madsen. I can't stand him, although I'm not sure why. 

Had breakfast with him and Matej Zagar in a hotel in Gorzow back in 2012 before the Polish GF v Tarnow.Top bloke,but can understand why you didn't like himB)

Some random names on people's list. 

I assumed "Nightmare Signings" referred to absolutely pointless, rubbish rider's. 

Some are actually picking top rider's that guarantee points on the board for the team. 

4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Some random names on people's list. 

I assumed "Nightmare Signings" referred to absolutely pointless, rubbish rider's. 

Some are actually picking top rider's that guarantee points on the board for the team. 

TWO spring to mind as having the potential ,they were James Cockle and Justin Elkins.Both were great at lower league racing but when it came to championship racing,it should have been so much more.Think  Cockle who i love watching race by the way,was too interested in having a banter and not turning up to race to his potential with his bike kit etc,but was value for more in bottom grade.

Edited by speedwaysliders