Cook, ostergaard and Nicol, looks pretty obvious now

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

I could have claimed that! You don't know do you :rofl:

I do, but my lips are sealed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Cook, ostergaard and Nicol, looks pretty obvious now

Nicol at 4 isn't inspiring and Ostergaard at his age coming back from an injury will not be the same rider. 

9 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Nicol at 4 isn't inspiring and Ostergaard at his age coming back from an injury will not be the same rider. 

If that is remaining 3 riders then between them really just need to maintain their averages with potential in rest of the team. A fully motivated and focused Craig Cook can put a point on his average

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Tend to agree after getting youth in place Ulrich would be a big gamble after the major injury he suffered last season.

• Like 1

Anyone know what averages foreign riders would come in at uf they were available? Eg. are polish riders given a higher average than Danish ones and what would be the averages of young riders such as Mads Hansen and Norik Blodorn. Marcin Novak came in on a 5 point average last season and Benjamin Basso was also given a five so is it the case for all foreign riders even a Laguta?

13 hours ago, Nickinho said:

Nicol would likely ride at 2 with Cook, which he did at home last season, he was sometimes at 4 for away meetings, I agree that Ulrich is a gamble but the rest should improve

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nickinho said:

Anyone know what averages foreign riders would come in at uf they were available? Eg. are polish riders given a higher average than Danish ones and what would be the averages of young riders such as Mads Hansen and Norik Blodorn. Marcin Novak came in on a 5 point average last season and Benjamin Basso was also given a five so is it the case for all foreign riders even a Laguta?

If they've ridden in a professional league they come in on a 5. If not, a 4.

• Like 1

So guys who had the strongest team so far? Certainly the teams last year the struggled have improved especially Plymouth . Newcastle have done some decent business. Leicester will be strong again 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gazc said:

Tend to agree after getting youth in place Ulrich would be a big gamble after the major injury he suffered last season.

Agree on his average Ulrich would be a gamble,probably staying loyal if he returns ,given the fine season he had last year.

1 minute ago, ScottyJ said:

So guys who had the strongest team so far? Certainly the teams last year the struggled have improved especially Plymouth . Newcastle have done some decent business. Leicester will be strong again 

Can’t agree regarding Newcastle,look suspect IMO.