British Speedway Forum
teaboy279

Kent 2022

Hopefully Halder can have a run without injury. He looked a good prospect as a tiny 15 year old!

• Like 2

What's so special about Oxford?! I can understand why Scott, Troy, Cameron and Jack Thomas are there, but now all of their so-far-announced NDL side have Central Park history! Jordan Jenkins, Nathan Stoneman, Jacob Clouting and Ben Hopward, and even young Hagon was due to ride for us before Covid!

I guess a fair few Kent fans will be making the trip to Cowley on a regular basis (the Oxford promotion hopes!)

On 1/14/2022 at 7:50 PM, hawks 1975 said:

What's so special about Oxford?! I can understand why Scott, Troy, Cameron and Jack Thomas are there, but now all of their so-far-announced NDL side have Central Park history! Jordan Jenkins, Nathan Stoneman, Jacob Clouting and Ben Hopward, and even young Hagon was due to ride for us before Covid!

I guess a fair few Kent fans will be making the trip to Cowley on a regular basis (the Oxford promotion hopes!)

Yeah , I gather they will run a special bus every Wednesday leaving Sittingbourne Railway Station at 2  p.m. to allow plenty of time to get round the M25 and up the M40 to Oxford.  :-)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Yeah , I gather they will run a special bus every Wednesday leaving Sittingbourne Railway Station at 2  p.m. to allow plenty of time to get round the M25 and up the M40 to Oxford.  :-)

You'll probably be able to cycle across the top of the 10 mile Truck queue into Dover growing at the rate of a couple of miles a day all the way up to Glasgow by the time the season starts. Funny how that's ben hushed up again! 

Seriously, can't wait to take in a Fixture at Iwade if I can find the place, proper NDL speedway in the raw, the way it should be, the way Buxton was and hopefully northside will become.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 1:44 PM, HackneyHawk said:

Hello all, will Iwade allow spectators? if so do you just turn up and pay to get in?

Yes spectators allowed turn up and pay!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HackneyHawk said:

Fab thanks, any info available on where and when?!

Fixtures not released yet.  Hopefully the League will agree them soon and release them - watch out on British Speedway Website https://britishspeedway.co.uk/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HackneyHawk said:

Fab thanks, any info available on where and when?!

This is the official address of the stadium. Sunday midday appears to be the time of the meetings but as mentioned check into the British speedway website for clarification.

The NDL fixtures tend to come out nearer the start of the season.

Iwade Speedway,
The Old Gun Site,
Old Ferry Road,
Iwade,
Sittingbourne,
Kent,
ME9 8SP.

• Like 2

On 1/26/2022 at 3:18 PM, GWC said:

This is the official address of the stadium. Sunday midday appears to be the time of the meetings but as mentioned check into the British speedway website for clarification.

The NDL fixtures tend to come out nearer the start of the season.

Iwade Speedway,
The Old Gun Site,
Old Ferry Road,
Iwade,
Sittingbourne,
Kent,
ME9 8SP.

That's great thanks v much

Kent 1st home meeting will be on Easter Sunday.

Kent 1st away meeting 29th March v Plymouth.

On 1/29/2022 at 3:31 AM, flipper11 said:

Kent 1st home meeting will be on Easter Sunday.

Kent 1st away meeting 29th March v Plymouth.

Has a fixture list been published for NDL Racing then?