British Speedway Forum
teaboy279

Kent 2022

1 hour ago, Old Crusader said:

Has a fixture list been published for NDL Racing then?

No.  But Plymouth have broken the embargo and released their fixtures before the official release

E

32 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

No.  But Plymouth have broken the embargo and released their fixtures before the official release

Ok thanks for that. I wonder if others will do the same? Mind you it could all get changed before then.

On 1/30/2022 at 6:42 PM, Old Crusader said:

Has a fixture list been published for NDL Racing then?

Fixtures released late yesterday.

4 minutes ago, FinnThomsen said:

Press & Practice day today :)

Can anyone go and watch or is it behind closed doors, I see it says riders on track from 13.30

On 3/20/2022 at 11:05 AM, hammer1969 said:

Can anyone go and watch or is it behind closed doors, I see it says riders on track from 13.30

Sorry missed your posr, no it was not behind closed doors.

See central park has stopped evening greyhound meetings for 8 weeks as the track lighting has to be upgraded,weather that would have stopped running speedway early in the season i dont know,but the track lighting was at a point where they couldnt continue,it was that bad,and 8 weeks upgrading says it all really.

Edited by speedwaysliders

I am thinking of popping over the bridge to see the Lakeside lads later in month. Is there plenty of parking at Iwade? Any tips from people who have been in the past? TIA

2 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

I am thinking of popping over the bridge to see the Lakeside lads later in month. Is there plenty of parking at Iwade? Any tips from people who have been in the past? TIA

Plenty of parking, they are opening up a field on the left as you drive into the 'stadium'.

Other tips. Bring a chair if you want to sit down. Bring an extra coat if its cold and try the burgers the one I had at p & p was lovely. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, flipper11 said:

Plenty of parking, they are opening up a field on the left as you drive into the 'stadium'.

Other tips. Bring a chair if you want to sit down. Bring an extra coat if its cold and try the burgers the one I had at p & p was lovely. 

Thanks very much and the bring a coat tip--reminds me of my times at the much missed Lakeside. 

Anyone have any ideas re the teams etc for the meeting on 17th as I can't see much on the kentroyals website

So far announced i believe its Ablitt, Hagon, Spencer, Trigger, Foord and Kingston. Heard rumours of Jenkins but nothing confirmed as yet. Strong looking side but thats the benefit of fantasy speedway teams.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

So far announced i believe its Ablitt, Hagon, Spencer, Trigger, Foord and Kingston. Heard rumours of Jenkins but nothing confirmed as yet. Strong looking side but thats the benefit of fantasy speedway teams.

Jack Kingston back is an intriguing one! Will he want a full-time return I wonder? 

12 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Jack Kingston back is an intriguing one! Will he want a full-time return I wonder? 

From what ive seen around the amateur meetings hes done over the past couple of seasons no. Certainly quick enough and looks to be enjoying himself which is probably more than could be said when he was league racing. Would need a hefty sponsor to come on board i think to mount any serious full time return to a sport in such a precarious postion.

• Like 1