British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BartoszZmarzlikFan

2022 PREMIERSHIP Predict the finishing order

With 5 of the 6 teams basically confirmed you can figure out the majority of the Belle Vue side with the remaining riders.

Predict the finishing order of the regular league season followed by your Grand Final and 2022 Champions.

1. Sheffield (Solid 1-7 on paper but a couple of question marks over Cook and Nielsen)

2. Peterborough (Solid 1-7 but a question mark over Ully, Basso is being underrated because he's not a well known name to UK fans)

3. Belle Vue (With the 5 we know Fricke, Kurtz, Wright, Allen & Brennan it already looks a better septet than the 3 teams below them)

4. Ipswich (Doyle & King should see Ipswich to enough home wins to get the final play-off spot imo)

5. Wolverhampton (I don't like the reserve pairing at all and I feel like too much pressure is being put on young Kemp's shoulders)

6. King's Lynn (Strong reserve all season but the 1-5 is full of question marks other than Lawson)

Grand Final barring a horrific injury that wrecks the 1-7 - Sheffield Tigers vs. Peterborough Panthers

Champions - 50/50 coin flip imo but I'll go with the biased pick in Peterborough Panthers

• Haha 1

Well currently it's:

1) Sheffield

2) Peterborough

3) Ipswich

4) King's Lynn

5) Wolverhampton

6) Belle Vue

There’s been a few times that Sheffield have looked like league winners only to end up as also rans and, unless they’ve sorted the track, 2022 might be another one. And I agree that Cook and Neilsen could be the weak links. That then contrasts with KL who have looked poor and looks haven’t deceived. Wolves will be solid, they always are. Belle Vue are the perpetual bridesmaids, good but not good enough, which leaves Peterborough and Ipswich. Peterborough have the advantage of a great motivational manager which probably edges Ipswich having Doyle. So…….my guess for league positions:

1. Peterborough

2. Ipswich

3. Wolverhampton

4. Sheffield

5. Belle Vue

6. Kings Lynn  

If it’s still top four for the play offs, then expect a Peterborough vs Wolverhampton final, with Wolves ultimate winners  

But then, what do I know? I think I predicted Wolves vs Sheffield for this year’s final :D

1. Sheffield 

2. Belle Vue 

3. Peterborough 

4. Wolverhampton 

5. Ipswich 

6. King's Lynn 

1) King's Lynn

2) Sheffield

3) Peterborough

4) Ipswich

5) Wolverhampton

6) Belle Vue

Edited by szkocjasid

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Kings Lynn

Ipswich

Wolves

Belle Vue

Sheffield

Peterborough 

See what you've done there

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

So who is riding for BV for everyone to make a judgement on it??!! 

I've placed them 6th as they have no riders currently!

• Like 1

How can anyone make any predictions. 

But if I was to do it

Sheffield

Wolves

Lynn

Peterborough 

Ipswich

Belle vue

10 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

See what you've done there

tenor.gif

Looking at the Belle Vue possible team mutted so far think they may swap places with Lynn 

11 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I've placed them 6th as they have no riders currently!

But some of them have put them 2nd!!