British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BartoszZmarzlikFan

2022 PREMIERSHIP Predict the finishing order

21 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

King's Lynn are losing Iversen with no viable replacement. 

Will be a scrap for 4th between Belle Vue, Ipswich & King's Lynn 

Kildemand surely?

10 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Kildemand surely?

Who know's,Alex Brady is unsure himself when i listened to the podcast last week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Kildemand surely?

I thought Killer was a big risk when he was announced. I couldn't see him lasting a season. Thing is look at Bridger last season. Anyone can talk and tell you what you want to hear.  I think NKI's 28 days runs out around Monday :(. So we shall see. I hope i'm wrong and we get a season out of Killer. If not it could be a tricky season ahead if we can't replace him with a decent rider instead of other teams cast offs/ do not wants, like last season.

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

I thought Killer was a big risk when he was announced. I couldn't see him lasting a season. Thing is look at Bridger last season. Anyone can talk and tell you what you want to hear.  I think NKI's 28 days runs out around Monday :(. So we shall see. I hope i'm wrong and we get a season out of Killer. If not it could be a tricky season ahead if we can't replace him with a decent rider instead of other teams cast offs/ do not wants, like last season.

I didn't think he would last neither Bald Bloke,but i thought it would be through injury not because he can't be asked.

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

I didn't think he would last neither Bald Bloke,but i thought it would be through injury not because he can't be asked.

Kildemand high speed crash in Denmark tonight- Broken arm and collarbone is the reported injuries. Will be out for some time.

All the best to Killer, hope he recovers well. Were Fuc*ed again

Edited by Bald Bloke

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Kildemand high speed crash in Denmark tonight- Broken arm and collarbone is the reported injuries. Will be out for some time.

All the best to Killer, hope he recovers well. Were Fuc*ed again

So it is through injury now then.All the best to Kidemand.As i said though it didn't seem that he was going to join us anyway reading between the lines.

4 hours ago, tellboy said:

So it is through injury now then.All the best to Kidemand.As i said though it didn't seem that he was going to join us anyway reading between the lines.

From another thread, it could be concussion, and no broken bones. Either way i think you will be right with why we won't see him last a season, or indeed not start at all. I wish him all the best.  

Basing this on the upcoming team changes.

1. Belle Vue - Zagar for Allen makes more than a big difference, It takes them from being nailed on for the wooden spoon all the way to title winners, 3 HL's, Charles Wright as a second string with Tom Brennan at reserve would be unstoppable imo, Not even Sheffield would be able to take them down over two legs.

2. Sheffield - Reserves have done better than I expected them to during the Cup Matches and if that continues then Sheffield are likely to meet Belle Vue in the Grand Final imo.

3. Peterborough - All about Basso staying fit, He's a Match Winner who will guide us to victory on numerous occasions this season if he stays fit.

4. King's Lynn - Would be placed second if NKI was going to do a full season but it sounds like he isn't and I don't think PK will be able to do half the job NKI could for the Stars.

5. Wolves - Will surprise some people on here but I don't think they've got a reserve who can ride Monmore Green as highlighted in the Cup Matches so far, Too much pressure on the 1-5 to carry them at Home and I don't think they'd get away with it against stronger sides in the league, Beaten by Sheffield twice already and they would've lost to Belle Vue twice as well if Zagar was riding instead of Allen imo.

6. Ipswich - Tailed well off and not even competitive.

On 4/21/2022 at 1:21 PM, TTT said:

Basing this on the upcoming team changes.

1. Belle Vue - Zagar for Allen makes more than a big difference, It takes them from being nailed on for the wooden spoon all the way to title winners, 3 HL's, Charles Wright as a second string with Tom Brennan at reserve would be unstoppable imo, Not even Sheffield would be able to take them down over two legs.

2. Sheffield - Reserves have done better than I expected them to during the Cup Matches and if that continues then Sheffield are likely to meet Belle Vue in the Grand Final imo.

3. Peterborough - All about Basso staying fit, He's a Match Winner who will guide us to victory on numerous occasions this season if he stays fit.

4. King's Lynn - Would be placed second if NKI was going to do a full season but it sounds like he isn't and I don't think PK will be able to do half the job NKI could for the Stars.

5. Wolves - Will surprise some people on here but I don't think they've got a reserve who can ride Monmore Green as highlighted in the Cup Matches so far, Too much pressure on the 1-5 to carry them at Home and I don't think they'd get away with it against stronger sides in the league, Beaten by Sheffield twice already and they would've lost to Belle Vue twice as well if Zagar was riding instead of Allen imo.

6. Ipswich - Tailed well off and not even competitive.

Only ridden against Sheffield once and lost by 2 points

Edited by Call me wolfie

Based on present day signings.

1 Sheffield

2 Belle Vue

3 Kings Lynn

4 Wolves

5 P/Bora

6 Ippo.

Hopefully Sheffield will choose Wolves in the semi's and beat them over 2 legs, likewise Belle Vue beating Lynn over 2 legs. I reccon Belle Vue will beat Sheffield over 2 legs and become league champions. If Sheffield choose Lynn in the semi's leaving Belle Vue and Wolves to fight the other semi, then I feel Wolves will beat Belle Vue over the 2 legs and lose out to Sheffield in the final. But as we all know meetings are not won on paper, and injuries pay a big part in our sport. Here's to a great 2022 season for all speedway fans, and may the best team win.

1 hour ago, hyderd said:

Based on present day signings.

1 Sheffield

2 Belle Vue

3 Kings Lynn

4 Wolves

5 P/Bora

6 Ippo.

Hopefully Sheffield will choose Wolves in the semi's and beat them over 2 legs, likewise Belle Vue beating Lynn over 2 legs. I reccon Belle Vue will beat Sheffield over 2 legs and become league champions. If Sheffield choose Lynn in the semi's leaving Belle Vue and Wolves to fight the other semi, then I feel Wolves will beat Belle Vue over the 2 legs and lose out to Sheffield in the final. But as we all know meetings are not won on paper, and injuries pay a big part in our sport. Here's to a great 2022 season for all speedway fans, and may the best team win.

No choices this year

1v4 and 2v3

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

No choices this year

1v4 and 2v3

bad move then, clubs could throw matches. B)