British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

European Ice Racing championship Tomaszow Mazowiecki Poland Saturday 4th December live on TV

Live on N sport - meeting starts 5.45pm UK time

20 heats, top 2 go directly to the final,
3-4-5-6 places take part in the extra heat, top two from this heat also go to the final, which will determine the European champion.

Links

http://kergel.ucoz.lv/

http://www.maniak.tv/mk7

http://assia2.com/live/mix-sport16/?lang=pl

https://daddylive.me/embed/stream-75.php

Latest line up

1. Nieek Schaap (Holandia)
2. Nikita Bogdanov (Rosja)
3. Andrej Divis (Czechy))
4.Dmitiri SolIannikov(Rosja))
5. Michał Knapp (Polska)
6. Max Koivula (Finlandia)
7. Franz Zorn (Austria)
8. Hans Weber (Niemcy)
9. Lukas HutlaCzechy)
10. Luca Bauer (Włochy)
11. Ove Ledstrom(Szwecja)
12. Jasper Iwema (Holandia)
13. Harald Simon (Austria)
14. Atte Suollami (Finlandia)
15.  Albin Lindblom(Szwecja)
16. Jimmy Hornell (Szwecja)

17 Aki Ala-Riihimaki

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

There are some doubts about the riding order for this meeting - 2 different riding orders have been quoted- and i hope to clarify which is correct before tapes up :)

If FIM Europe did there job right and published the start list there wouldn`t be this problem !!!!

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Could be on you tube- ice gladiators page- i cannot link it at present.

I have pmd you 

I put it on for a while but gave up as it was running so very slow.

Lots of falls, stoppages and delays.

There also wasn't much in the way of interesting racing in the time I was viewing either.

9 hours ago, Bavarian said:

Did anybody watch it 

I watched parts. I find ice racing very boring. The bikes generally stick to the track like slotted Scaletrix cars. I know it’s a skill, but it just doesn’t do anything for me. Speedway at all level can be very exciting, but particularly at GP level.

10 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

I watched parts. I find ice racing very boring. The bikes generally stick to the track like slotted Scaletrix cars. I know it’s a skill, but it just doesn’t do anything for me. Speedway at all level can be very exciting, but particularly at GP level.

I didn't watch it tbh. The standard wasn't good and hardly anyone apart from the Russian riders has had any sort of training really, as an excuse. Zorn out injured as well lessened the quality. I am not disagreeing with you, as i myself find a lot of the racing tedious at times. But if you can watch the Russian final, which is normally the best or the GPs. Anything else is like watching a few GP riders up against 2nd league riders and a few novices thrown in to make up the field

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bavarian said:

Did anybody watch it ?

I watched it.
To start the season with a major championship is a bit of a joke, as it appeared only a few of the riders had been training. A lot of the races were really dragged out with over half a lap between first and last. 
Plus they dragged it out as they only appeared to have a single tractor doing track prep. The final was a decent race with Solyanikov and Ledstrom having a decent battle until Dmitri fell.  
The season proper starts in Russia next weekend so the standard of racing will go up, as watching some of the Russian training which is on YouTube looks a little cut throat - even amongst team mates!

• Like 1