British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2022

3 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I think he is a very good shout.  Definitely worth a punt. Better to have a young improving rider in the team 

what about Tomas jonnasson? 

Doubling up in sweden

11 hours ago, uk_martin said:

As Fantasy #1's is the order of the day, how about giving Philip Hellström Bängs a spin?

I suggested him a couple of months ago, but got shot down by one of the 'know everything posters' on here !:D

Apparently he doesn't want to ride in England....not sure why though? probably coz the standard is poor, for want of a better word?

58 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I suggested him a couple of months ago, but got shot down by one of the 'know everything posters' on here !:D

Apparently he doesn't want to ride in England....not sure why though? probably coz the standard is poor, for want of a better word?

He does want to ride in the uk but not yet. He has a team place in Poland already 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Just wondering whether JPB might be one of our reserves?

Another in the Lewis Bridger mould.

18 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Another in the Lewis Bridger mould.

I can see where you're coming from with that comparison.

JPB had massive potential as 15/16 year old...not sure he's fulfilled that...such is life and consequences of choices made.

I think, if he can obtain decent equipment and knuckle down, he wont be far off in the reserves race.

43 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

JPB had massive potential as 15/16 year old...not sure he's fulfilled that...such is life and consequences of choices made.

I think, if he can obtain decent equipment and knuckle down, he wont be far off in the reserves race.

He certainly has potential but you can’t afford to have a sub 3 point rider instead of Stefan Nielsen   
with a lack of heat leader strength it’s vital you have two super strong reserves. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

He's always had decent equipment. Equipment has never been the problem.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Just wondering whether JPB might be one of our reserves?

You need heat leaders. Laurence has already signed the reserves In Haylock-Shanes and Morris

4 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

3 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

He does want to ride in the uk but not yet. He has a team place in Poland already 

He is also currently signed up in Poland, Denmark and his homeland in Sweden - meaning by Polish rules, he is unable to ride in Britain even if he wanted to.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Jimsboy said:

You need heat leaders. Laurence has already signed the reserves In Haylock-Shanes and Morris

Morris and Shanes are too good to be reserves 

52 minutes ago, wtf said:

He's always had decent equipment. Equipment has never been the problem.

May be after he left B'ham :t:his bikes were woeful when he rode for us

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

He certainly has potential but you can’t afford to have a sub 3 point rider instead of Stefan Nielsen   
with a lack of heat leader strength it’s vital you have two super strong reserves. 

We don't know our last 3 signings yet ?

Just now, GiveusaB said:

Morris and Shanes are too good to be reserves 

They have 4 averages, as does nielsen. So that gives you 3x strong reserves all year. You should be looking at 2x 6.00 men and a number 1 not pushing morris and shanes into main body

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

We don't know our last 3 signings yet ?

I would imagine you are looking along the lines of vissing and gappmaier plus one other.  
unless LR can pull a rabbit out of the hat like Plymouth did with the Bjarne pedersen signature I really can’t see who you will get of any heat leader quality