14 minutes ago, Brummies_Ste said:

And the reason why no meetings on

Wed 10th Aug

Wed 17th Aug

Wed 24th Aug

Wed 31st Aug

Is ??   

Think that's same for everyone. Our last fixture is 4th August

Maybe the powers that be are hoping to get the playoff final organised for the August Bank Holiday, hopefully decent weather and a lot of fans/families attending. Make a change to showcase the finale in sunshine rather than a cold Mon in November... 

7 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Whilst we've got your attention BOSS, are we close to completing the line-up? :t:

Speedway star today says LR is waiting on 5th rider to come back to him. No mention of the 6th or 7th riders. I really believe LR can not source riders. Those that may be available want to much money for the new consortium. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimsboy said:

Speedway star today says LR is waiting on 5th rider to come back to him. No mention of the 6th or 7th riders. I really believe LR can not source riders. Those that may be available want to much money for the new consortium. 

I agree,very difficult situation. 

1 minute ago, Jimsboy said:

Waiting to see the fixtures so see availability   I’m sure they had the draft fixtures weeks ago so that seems a nonsense. 
Any Dane I would suggest is out of the equation due to danish league matches being on Wednesday 

Danno verge has said on Facebook he has signed for Kent plus another team. Could this be Birmingham as he can only ride for one national league team ?????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Danno verge has said on Facebook he has signed for Kent plus another team. Could this be Birmingham as he can only ride for one national league team ?????

More likely IOW or one of the others in thier 3TT challenges. Love Danno but he knows CL is a step beyond him. 

14 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

More likely IOW or one of the others in thier 3TT challenges. Love Danno but he knows CL is a step beyond him. 

Makes more sense !  Thank you 

53 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Waiting to see the fixtures so see availability   I’m sure they had the draft fixtures weeks ago so that seems a nonsense. 
Any Dane I would suggest is out of the equation due to danish league matches being on Wednesday 

Most riders by now would know the makeup of their plans for 2022. Birmingham's fixtures are out today and the drafts must have been done soon after Brum Committed to ride on?

Getting on for a month since last rider was announced. Other week LR was waiting on 2 riders to return paperwork guess if foreign taking time to get them back? 

12 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Michael Haertel

Nico Covatti

Norick Blodorn or Keynan Rew 

Haertel is dangerous,  Covatti would be great but settled,  Rew would more likely want a PL to go with it but Blodorn is a possibility given he will have UK racing this season already. The best chances are riders already comitted to racing in the UK this year which are few and far between. Brum have positioned themselves as desperate by going to work late so even the Sedgeman level riders can start naming thier price rather than being grateful of a team place anywhere.

• Like 1

Keheller is desperate for a place, literally waiting by the phone going by what he says on twitter. 

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Keheller is desperate for a place, literally waiting by the phone going by what he says on twitter. 

Great shout!

Just wondering why Plymouth didn't re-sign him instead of Gilkes?

7 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Great shout!

Just wondering why Plymouth didn't re-sign him instead of Gilkes?

Last 12 matches he averaged 3.18 (exc bonus) maybe there's your reason. (He looked great when I saw him but that was in a brief purple patch in July/Aug)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Premiership Junior League ?

• Thanks 1