British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2022

10 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

I think so!

Surely ALL first couple of meetings are about track time first and foremost....

The KOC holds no esteem for me, hasn't done for years!

Well it bothered your lot last year when you robbed Redcar in the KOC

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Was the KO Cup really for track time though.

As they say in the world of football..."we at least we can now concentrate on the league"

32 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Talking tripe. 

Please explain how am I "talking tripe" ?

I wonder if the Birmingham management have ever thought about asking Tipp-Ex for sponsorship? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StevePark said:

Is Josh Auty technically witholding his services?  If so, a 28-day ban could be forthcoming.

Not sure if Josh is having second thoughts now about returning to racing as he didn’t seem very committed on Saturday and he wasn’t riding his usual lines around Leicester 

Would point out that the meeting wasn't an actual Birmingham Brummies meeting hence the team actually been called Birmingham Past and Present not Offically Birmingham Brummies, The riders weren't contractually obliged to ride in the Wolves meeting.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Would point out that the meeting wasn't an actual Birmingham Brummies meeting hence the team actually been called Birmingham Past and Present not Offically Birmingham Brummies, The riders weren't contractually obliged to ride in the Wolves meeting.

You can’t just not turn up though ,they do get booking slips for the meeting ,if they are not available surely they have to inform their management.

8 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

You can’t just not turn up though ,they do get booking slips for the meeting ,if they are not available surely they have to inform their management.

Totally understand that. I'm not a fan of Josh can't say i ever have been but i don't believe for one second he'd let anyone down without talking it through with the Teams Management first.

Auty. No functioning bikes available for what is nothing more than a glorified practice, what a pro.
CVS must be miffed having to pay Lawson for the extra points :D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nassa10 said:

So has vissing returned to Denmark permanently?!?

Returned for a “vital meeting” according to Laurence Rogers on the club forum

6 hours ago, Osirian08 said:

Returned for a “vital meeting” according to Laurence Rogers on the club forum

ZOOM ! :D

13 hours ago, Berry9 said:

Well it bothered your lot last year when you robbed Redcar in the KOC

Firstly, 'we' (B'ham) didn't rob Redcar, the BSPA did....and secondly, if you track back to the thread, there isn't one comment from  a B'ham supporter that wanted the win....

In fact....what got us through to the next round was the excellent away performance at Redcar....to keep the meeting to within 2 points ! :D

Nobody could give a shinny sh#te!

It's a pi##-pot competition and its fast becoming a pi##-pot sport....

Onwards and upwards :D

4 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Firstly, 'we' (B'ham) didn't rob Redcar, the BSPA did....and secondly, if you track back to the thread, there isn't one comment from  a B'ham supporter that wanted the win....

In fact....what got us through to the next round was the excellent away performance at Redcar....to keep the meeting to within 2 points ! :D

Nobody could give a shinny sh#te!

It's a pi##-pot competition and its fast becoming a pi##-pot sport....

Onwards and upwards :D

1) The Birmingham promoter's could have held up their hands and forfeited the tie.

2) Speedway is fast becoming a pi## pot sport because Clubs like yours are paying extortionate rents at dog tracks and are denied a secondary income from concessions. The clubs in trouble all seem to be tenants while the prosperous clubs have their own facilities.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

1) The Birmingham promoter's could have held up their hands and forfeited the tie.

2) Speedway is fast becoming a pi## pot sport because Clubs like yours are paying extortionate rents at dog tracks and are denied a secondary income from concessions. The clubs in trouble all seem to be tenants while the prosperous clubs have their own facilities.  

Why don’t you give it a rest ? Your embarrassing Redcar fans with your futile posts, it’s done, move on and grow up.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

I think you would benefit from a bit of counselling my friend.