British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2022

Oh dear, The Brummies continue to shoot themselves in the foot one PR disaster after another, I hope the consortium have deep pockets because they are certainly going to need long arms if they continue in this vein, that 1000 per meeting has today got further away..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GiveusaB said:

I wouldnt walk through Witton in daylight....let alone midnight!

Exactly me point! Walked back thru Perry Barr & Witton, coz PBarr station closed at mo, in the daylight.........oh crikey!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, compo said:

Will people stop posting negative post on here about the Brummies we need positive post. The consortium have a put a lot of there hard earned money into Birmingham to keep us on track and have and still are working tirelessly to make it a success. We have had setback after setback to start this season but will keep battling on. They are coming up with some great initiatives to try to get people through the gates. We need positive post please 

Right....like home fans full price and away fans half price ?

Not to mention the bullsh#t signing of Ellis!

I wont be attending whilst Rogers is leading the show!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, compo said:

Will people stop posting negative post on here about the Brummies we need positive post. The consortium have a put a lot of there hard earned money into Birmingham to keep us on track and have and still are working tirelessly to make it a success. We have had setback after setback to start this season but will keep battling on. They are coming up with some great initiatives to try to get people through the gates. We need positive post please 

And fans have put a lot of hard earned money into season tickets and admissions etc only to find out they were duped into believing the British Champions was riding for them this season.

Yes we all want speedway to continue at as many tracks as possible but also to be run honestly for honest fans

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Turnip said:

Exactly me point! Walked back thru Perry Barr & Witton, coz PBarr station closed at mo, in the daylight.........oh crikey!

Im surprised your still here :D.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, compo said:

Ere's a positive......get a new management team/consortium. The current lot are killing ur club, not just for now but forever!!!!

Whilst I admire anyone that takes over a club and invests their own time & money, why any sympathy if they then drive the club into the ground and also give speedway a bad name which ruins other speedway promoters businesses.

Edited by Turnip
  • Like 2

Just now, GiveusaB said:

Rogers must go!

Disgrace!

Yeah riders have been disciplined in the past for bringing the sport in to disrepute.

Time to do something about this

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, heathen52 said:

Im surprised your still here :D.

I'm surprised as well, crikey squeaky bottie time or wot?! :o

:D

4 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Rogers must go!

Disgrace!

I would imagine all the Brummies management knew about this arrangement, so why is Rogers getting all the grief ?

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, compo said:

Just get real FFFS:rolleyes:

Do you think numbers are going to turn out knowing what they have been told in a statement from the club this afternoon?:unsure:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluejam said:

Just get real FFFS:rolleyes:

Do you think numbers are going to turn out knowing what they have been told in a statement from the club this afternoon?:unsure:

Yeah the dangerous thing though is that other riders' livelihoods are at risk if fans do walk with their feet and hard earned cash.

Only way to regain the trust of fans is for them to see serious action taken against the management/promotion.

15 minutes ago, proud panther said:

I would imagine all the Brummies management knew about this arrangement, so why is Rogers getting all the grief ?

So why weren't the supporters told before the season began that AE was signed on as a short term contract?:blink:

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Well...I'm guessing its because apart from him, nobody on the consortium have ever had any involvement in speedway management/promotion? So he should've known better !

• Like 1