British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2022

New Brummie incentives for any visiting away season ticket holders throughout June!!

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

New Brummie incentives for any visiting away season ticket holders throughout June!!

Desperation!

Loyal supporters pay full price and Cov/Cradley fans get reduced entrance? Is that right? 

11 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Desperation!

Loyal supporters pay full price and Cov/Cradley fans get reduced entrance? Is that right? 

Sounds like the Sky/Virgin business model... I wonder if you can negotiate at the turnstile and get the same deal that the others are getting?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

Sounds like the Sky/Virgin business model... I wonder if you can negotiate at the turnstile and get the same deal that the others are getting?

Easily solved then. Just ring the brummies number , ask for retentions & tell them you will be leaving if you don't get your discount.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Desperation!

Tried that at comet land few years ago,people who got free tickets at a county show were told come back next week £10 entry,us daft buggers going everyweek soon let our noisy feelings known,i think we all got in for the £10.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Desperation!

Coventry and Cradley fans haven’t got season tickets 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Desperation!

I can sell you a Bees programme board. Very reasonable.

• Haha 1

Cmon bham get a grip... my suggestion wud be to get a proper manager who knows how to run the show... its getting embarrassing!

Personally, I think the new consortium would do well to get rid of Rogers and get someone with with a hit of credential in... just my opinion.... its going ** up from where I'm sitting?

On 5/12/2022 at 5:09 PM, TTT said:

I've started an entire thread about the state of the Championship as it's 3 teams that are taking the mickey now and it's the fans who'll lose out eventually. 

I don't know all the ins and outs but it's easy to say 3 team taking the Mickey this season, lets not refer to the countless teams who have done this season after season.

Put simply, there aren't enough riders to go around and while I don't know the stat of Brum and Newcastle, I do know that Plymouth have tried very hard to secure replacements from two nasty injury incidents and a rider withholding. It doesn't help when the the Chairman blocks moves for his own gains either. 

This is far bigger than 3 clubs, yet again it goes straight to the source and the complete farce that is the BSPA and existing promoters making decisions.

As for Brum, I hope they resolve the issue and bring in a replacement if required.

Edited by torpointfanatic22
  • Like 1

Will Ellis be riding against Oxford on Wednesday. 

Edited by lewy

18 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Personally, I think the new consortium would do well to get rid of Rogers and get someone with with a hit of credential in... just my opinion.... its going ** up from where I'm sitting?

And your nomination would be........?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

It doesn't help when the the Chairman blocks moves for his own gains either. 

This is far bigger than 3 clubs, yet again it goes straight to the source and the complete farce that is the BSPA and existing promoters making decisions.

IF you know the full story, care to elaborate but on the Plymouth thread!

20 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

IF you know the full story, care to elaborate but on the Plymouth thread!

Why on the Plymouth thread surely the full story if known is relevant to speedway in general. 

• Like 1