British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2022

The Mildenhall team of 2007 or 8 was it ….

be afraid !

Just now, GWC said:

The Mildenhall team of 2007 or 8 was it ….

be afraid !

What a great idea. Let's see if Henning Loof wants to ride again. Or maybe James Cockle? I don't think that they are currently signed up to other teams.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

What a great idea. Let's see if Henning Loof wants to ride again. Or maybe James Cockle? I don't think that they are currently signed up to other teams.

Be careful what you wish for :D:D.

1 hour ago, uk_martin said:

GD had a bit of a Cockle obsession a few years ago. 

• Haha 1

well maybe instead of going with the riders nobody else wants, its probably worth taking a risk on assessed averages

Ashley Morris
James Shanes
Josh Auty
Stefan Nielsen

i'd rather see Matthew Gilmore, Keynan Rew and someone like Lukas Baumann get the last 3 slots as you might unearth a gem

I'd rather go with a couple of more experienced riders and maybe a youngster.. We'll see what happens over the next week. 

3 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

well maybe instead of going with the riders nobody else wants, its probably worth taking a risk on assessed averages

Ashley Morris
James Shanes
Josh Auty
Stefan Nielsen

i'd rather see Matthew Gilmore, Keynan Rew and someone like Lukas Baumann get the last 3 slots as you might unearth a gem

You also might go out of business before the end of the season !!

11 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

I wont go out of business, not a brum fan lol

I know, guessed from your username lol. Really hope the Birmingham can put together a competitive team, would hate to see them get poor crowds & fold mid season.

On 3/4/2022 at 12:37 AM, uk_martin said:

Are you accusing our esteemed management of treating it's fans like mushrooms?

You mean if they're not stored properly they start to smell really bad?

Great News!

The Brummies socials are buzzing again, with something that the fans have been waiting to see and hear for a long time. And why? Could it be news of a new signing? Could it be about a mega sponsorship deal? Er no...it's of a video that shows legendary broadcaster Tom Ross, (BRMB etc) filmed at Villa Park, telling us how pleased he is that the Brummies are back in action again this year.  What else matters, eh?

Edited by uk_martin
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

I wont go out of business, not a brum fan lol

Guessing that Falcon relates to Exeter.? Out of business a very long time ago ?

• Sad 1

My kids very first speedway meeting was at Exeter...maybe 1993 ish...on holiday down In Devon... I bought both my daughters a falcon t shirt ... fond memories