British Speedway Forum
idiot

Brum offer.....

1 hour ago, heathen52 said:

HSST were set up from the old Cradley Heathens supporters club, 

If a Dog is born in a stable you don't call it a horse do you... 

The reformed supporters club isn't a Trust it's as simple as that... legally under the definition of a Trust it just doesnt meet the criteria it can't...

However I accept the premise that you have an entity called a Trust...

Merry Christmas 

Regards 

THJ 

2 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

For god's sake no one tell him what Martin Brundle is up to in F1.....

https://www.grandprixtrust.com/

Oh dear... okay a give in...

Like a said in my first post it's complicated... if I could be ars3d I could stick the government links up showing you why you can't do what was proposed earlier... but at the end of the day In not that bothered and what's in a name... whatever is done to support your team it just needs to be done right and proper...

Now after a near 4 hour stint wrapping presents I'm going to have a couple of large whiskies and chill till the Turkey is ready to go in... 

All the best...

Regards 

THJ 

PS Now that the bird is in the oven and I am off to kip what I would like to add is this... I fully agree with the comments made by @Brian Buck and especially where he pointed out that "the title of this topic is in itself offensive and should be changed". as it does Brum and their new promotion no favours whatsoever... just my opinion however good luck to Brum their fans and promotion for next season and the New Year... if the heading doesn't get changed to something more sensible it's probably best if this post is just left to fade away...

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn

The originator of this thread is well named ... why do people have to be so miserable?  Unless he is deliberately trolling, which is quite likely.

• Like 1

The title of this topic is NOT an opinion -it is an accusation that Birmingham Speedway are using deceitful methods to extract money from supporters. At best it is a slight on a group of people who have worked hard to keep the club afloat and at worst it is a slanderous comment.

Everyone who has agreed to contribute to Birmingham's scheme, be it called a shareholding, a stakeholding or whatever, is well aware of the terms of acceptance - as indeed have been the people (including myself) who have contributed to Cradley Heath's admirable Supporters' Trust ( even if technically it perhaps shouldn't be thus described).

Freedom of expression and personal opinions are one thing, but to be deliberately and sneeringly offensive is not acceptable - and the title of this topic is just that - and should be removed.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, brianbuck said:

The title of this topic is NOT an opinion -it is an accusation that Birmingham Speedway are using deceitful methods to extract money from supporters. At best it is a slight on a group of people who have worked hard to keep the club afloat and at worst it is a slanderous comment.

Everyone who has agreed to contribute to Birmingham's scheme, be it called a shareholding, a stakeholding or whatever, is well aware of the terms of acceptance - as indeed have been the people (including myself) who have contributed to Cradley Heath's admirable Supporters' Trust ( even if technically it perhaps shouldn't be thus described).

Freedom of expression and personal opinions are one thing, but to be deliberately and sneeringly offensive is not acceptable - and the title of this topic is just that - and should be removed.

well said, I do hope that this post hasn't put people off supporting the club next season..

It should be either renamed or deleted IMHO

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, M.D said:

well said, I do hope that this post hasn't put people off supporting the club next season..

It should be either renamed or deleted IMHO

The request is in... let's see what happens...

Regards 

A rather tipsy but not yet drunk THJ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

The request is in... let's see what happens...

Regards 

A rather tipsy but not yet drunk THJ 

I reported it last night and made the same request. 

Can only assume Admins were tipsy already by then... 

Needs taking down, false and misleading accusations tend to gain credibility as keyboard idiot(s) know. 

• Like 2