British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

2022 championship predictions

On 1/14/2022 at 7:03 PM, mac101 said:

a winning team need reserves that are going to move up/down every average change so the rider moving down can get some points and  confidence 

The Cook's & Kemp could move up & down throughout the season!

16 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

The Cook's & Kemp could move up & down throughout the season!

Yes, that is very true! With having 3 no1's, it is who is riding at 4 who has it harder in H14 as don't they have the outside gate? But maybe the no2 has that in H8, can't remember offhand. 

But yes, I can see monthly swapping between Kemp and one of the Cook's! 

as long as drew can ave over 4 as the cooks ave won’t drop any lower than that 

57 minutes ago, mac101 said:

as long as drew can ave over 4 as the cooks ave won’t drop any lower than that 

Last time Kemp was at Poole he beat Basso twice and Hume once on his way to 8+1, so I'm sure he'll be fine! ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think a lot a people are underestimating Kemp.He is decent for his age,and will improve .IMO.

In comparison to his contemporaries he's a fair bit behind imo. Leon, Brennan, Palin even Dan T much more impressive than kemp that I've seen. Maybe he's just a slower burner who knows

13 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

In comparison to his contemporaries he's a fair bit behind imo. Leon, Brennan, Palin even Dan T much more impressive than kemp that I've seen. Maybe he's just a slower burner who knows

Premiership Averages suggest he is not that far behind.Brennan. 3:77 Flint 3.63,Kemp 3.36.Palin 3.00.

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Premiership Averages suggest he is not that far behind.Brennan. 3:77 Flint 3.63,Kemp 3.36.Palin 3.00.

And by championship averages he's a fair way behind, which is what I'm basing l my opinion on.

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

And by championship averages he's a fair way behind, which is what I'm basing l my opinion on.

Fair enough,but he got messed about in that League,and if you look at his scores at the end of the season fo Edinburgh he was impressive,they didn’t count in his average because it was the Play - offs and KO Cup.

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Fair enough,but he got messed about in that League,and if you look at his scores at the end of the season fo Edinburgh he was impressive,they didn’t count in his average because it was the Play - offs and KO Cup.

Yeah I keep seeing that argument but the donut he got at ashfield keeps getting missed out from these scores lol. I'm sure he'll come good in the end, just my visual evidence of him is clouded as clearly not a fan of my home track

Based on confirmed signings, my current predictions:

Glasgow

Leicester

Edinburgh

Oxford

Redcar

Newcastle

Plymouth

Scunthorpe

Berwick

Poole

Birmingham

Edited by szkocjasid

Kemp trounced everyone at the under19s at the EWR.  Shame Scorpions did not sign him.

Edited by scunny1
wrong year

4 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Palin is better

He was excellent in Monty Python!:t:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, scunny1 said:

Kemp trounced everyone at the under 21s at the EWR.  Shame Scorpions did not sign him.

3-Times U/19 Champion,beating all these riders that he is supposedly a fair bit behind.:rolleyes: