British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SEC finals Final round Pardubice Friday September 23rd live on Polish TV and PPV

No need to be logged into Facebook

Yes, it is working, but I mean there seems to be no way to find that link had you not posted it.  There are no links to it anywhere on their Facebook page for me, without an account.  And it seems plenty of people on YouTube are having the same problem.

4 minutes ago, someone said:

Yes, it is working, but I mean there seems to be no way to find that link had you not posted it.  There are no links to it anywhere on their Facebook page for me, without an account.  And it seems plenty of people on YouTube are having the same problem.

http://kergel.ucoz.lv/ is live 

This is facebook link https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=933094664212344

Edited by racers and royals

Decent first four races, unfortunate for Ellis in his first ride.

Decent meeting with all riders battling except Ellis. He is better than this, surely? Looks poorly prepared and gave up in his second ride whilst 100 metres adrift. 

• Like 1

Ellis slightly better in that one. Gated second but by the 3rd bend was stone last. Jensen leading had an ef with both Pawlicki and Kubera passing but he had enough over Ellis’s to just roll over the line.

Adam should be doing better than this. Give the spot to Brennan, Flint or Kemp for experience.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Decent meeting with all riders battling except Ellis. He is better than this, surely? Looks poorly prepared and gave up in his second ride whilst 100 metres adrift. 

Didn't get a point even with Jensen's EF....:blink:

He is much better than this...

"Polish Speed" needed...

1 minute ago, mikebv said:

Didn't get a point even with Jensen's EF....:blink:

He is much better than this...

"Polish Speed" needed...

No that’s not it. He’s miles off.  Three years ago I for one thought he could break through but it’s just not happened for some reason.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No that’s not it. He’s miles off.  Three years ago I for one thought he could break through but it’s just not happened for some reason.  

Needs a "Dave Norris" 2nd phase of his career ...

Something there definitely to compete at a higher level, but just seems to be drifting along at present.. 

And if you dont move forward, you effectively go backwards as others move past you...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So far he looks out of his depth, hopefully a better last two rides.

Adam was better there and got a point. Never going to hold out Mikkelsen and Dudek.