British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SEC finals Final round Pardubice Friday September 23rd live on Polish TV and PPV

Just now, arnieg said:

Bit like the first Buxton. But who got  max in their first meeting?

Went to that...

Half expected the riders to get off at the end of the straights and push their bikes round...:D

The current track still has plenty of space on its "footprint" to become more wider and more circular...

Just needs a few quid spent....

Form an orderly queue...:D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Went to that...

Half expected the riders to get off at the end of the straights and push their bikes round...:D

The current track still has plenty of space on its "footprint" to become more wider and more circular...

Just needs a few quid spent....

Form an orderly queue...:D

Had a skid up there 2 weeks ago, such a waste, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Had a skid up there 2 weeks ago, such a waste, 

The sort of place for me that could have held regular (monthly?) decent level racing on Saturday or Sunday afternoons...

Individuals, made up teams (who just said like is usual?), Buxton v Cradley etc..

And should have been used by the BSP to provide plenty of laps to juniors during the week...

• Like 2

Just now, mikebv said:

The sort of place for me that could have held regular (monthly?) decent level racing on Saturday or Sunday afternoons...

Individuals, made up teams (who just said like is usual?), Buxton v Cradley etc..

And should have been used by the BSP to provide plenty of laps to juniors during the week...

I’ve been thinking about doing something up there, maybe upright meeting but the very little feelers I’ve put out didn’t fill me with hope 

Little side note there, in the final madsen was 5kmh faster than the other 3 and came last 

3 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Little side note there, in the final madsen was 5kmh faster than the other 3 and came last 

Higher top speed you mean…

First time at Gustrow, as I happenned to be in the area. Didn't realise I had to bring my own chair though. Well run meeting, with a scoreboard that was clear and accurate. Even got hit with shale on the first bend a couple of times :) 

Enjoyed watching Dan Bewley, who did well to finish third.

• Like 2

Lodz start list

Starting list:
1. Leon Madsen (Denmark)
2. Piotr Pawlicki (Poland)
3. David Bellego (France)
4. Rasmus Jensen (Denmark)
5. Mikkel Michelsen (Denmark)
6. Adam Ellis (Great Britain)
7. Oliver Berntzon (Sweden)
8. Patryk Dudek (Poland)
9. Andzejs Lebedevs (Latvia)
10. Daniel Bewley (Great Britain)
11. Vaclav Milik (Czech Rep.)
12. Dimitri Berge (France)
13. Bartosz Smektała (Poland)
14. Wild Card
15. Kai Huckenbeck (Germany)
16. Janusz Kołodziej (Poland)

I know the winner of SEC gets a wildcard for next years GP series but if he qualifies through the top 6 does willdcard go to the second place in the SEC series?

8 minutes ago, eric i said:

I know the winner of SEC gets a wildcard for next years GP series but if he qualifies through the top 6 does willdcard go to the second place in the SEC series?

I'm not saying anything. :oops:

(see GP Challenge thread)