British Speedway Forum

7 minutes ago, jrs said:

What puzzles me about it is the fact that part of the sign was written in English. Why do that on a Russian tv station broadcasting to a nation of Russian speakers ? She could have used that space to say in Russian that Putin has sent 12,000 Russian soldiers to their death in just four weeks. Whatever was written on the sign in Russian would have been picked up and translated by European media in any case

It just gives the Russians a chance to say it was staged by the West as it was partly in English. Mind, she could equally be a Russian agent, which would help give credence to Putin's need to say that it is western involvement and misinformation. Seems very odd to me. 

English is a world language I guess that's why. She was showing that Russian people are part of the world in a way. 

There was a Russian guy on TV this morning, and he said that using the phrase "no war" is now a criminal offence in Russia, which may also be part of the reason.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Badge said:

Wow Badge !" Are you now an agent for GB news ?  

• Haha 1

A see on the telly now, that tha promoting a boycott of Russian Vodka. 

Is his bubble about to burst ?

Image.jpeg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Restores your faith a bit doesn't it.. :t:

And here's the video I meant to post.. :)

Edited by YerRopes
  • Like 1

Dear God...:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

What the hells she been on?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

You should see her trying to explain the Speedway Regulations ! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

You should see her trying to explain the Speedway Regulations ! :D

Aye,,, am almost convinced that someone left a copy of 'The Book' in the houses of Parliament a couple of years ago! ;)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

What the hells she been on?

Joe Biden?  

6 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

And i remember Blu going on about a city in Germany having a desaster test, and mentioned it was all part of the conspiracy...... but then i told him they have them in many cities over the past years. But it does seem to vary from area to area. Guess in Hamburg we are fortunate (or not9 in that due to the danger of flooding the city have kept their warning system in order

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „Russia's losses as of March 16 Source: Indicative estimates by Ukraine's Armed Forces as a.m. EET >13,800 troops (approx., be confirmed) 70 MLRS 84 planes 2 boats 108 helicopters 819 vehicles 430 tanks 60 fuel tanks 190 artillery pieces 肉 11 UAV 1,375 armored personnel carriers 43 anti-aircraft warfare THE KYIV INDEPENDENT“