British Speedway Forum
enotian

Upgraded britishspeedway.co.uk website

Vast improvement?

Whilst most of the content is unchanged the visuals are a great improvement. If I was a layman looking for fixtures to attend the new site seems that much more vibrant.  Hopefully they'll keep refreshing it with the latest action.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bendonebunching said:

Preferred it as it was.

Sorry, but I can't agree with you. I think that in time it will be much better than the old one.

It will just take time for us all to get used to it, and it shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, enotian said:

Vast improvement?

Whilst most of the content is unchanged the visuals are a great improvement. If I was a layman looking for fixtures to attend the new site seems that much more vibrant.  Hopefully they'll keep refreshing it with the latest action.

Agreed, it's miles better.

As with all the other club websites designed by AP media, such as Leicester, Sheffield, Birmingham and Wolves etc. It previously looked like something stuck in a land time forgot.

• Like 1

I like the new format/design/layout although with the video intro I thought it was going to be 'BritishPremiershipSpeedway'!!?

Shame there is no Championship racing highlights - its not as if there is no Championship footage available!! - maybe to be added later?

Massive improvement on the old site.

On 1/21/2022 at 6:45 PM, Bendonebunching said:

Preferred it as it was.

I fully agree. It was a single page index that was easy to navigate.

but I guess this is progress & I can now read it from a mile away.

Shame the development leagues section has been dropped. No sign of the PJL either or the fixtures despite the dates being released. British speedway will apparently be able ro sustain itself solely by virtue of the youth rounds and its graduates 

Everybody knows that speedway riders come from Denmark and Poland   ...    the idiots destroyed the MDL/NDL some years ago. I am unable to understand why.

• Like 1

Upgrade looks good just hope in time, or when season starts, the 'news' page becomes the first opening page.   I prefer to initially glance at the news to see what is occuring and then read  the rest of the info later on when I have more time....

On 1/25/2022 at 7:08 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

Shame the development leagues section has been dropped. No sign of the PJL either or the fixtures despite the dates being released. British speedway will apparently be able ro sustain itself solely by virtue of the youth rounds and its graduates 

The Premiership Junior League will appear on the website in due course  - it'll have it's own page under the Premiership tab in the Main Menu.

Just waiting on confirmation of league format etc.