British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

More details please for Keith Harvey (South Africa)

Career details and background information on South African rider Keith Harvey would be appreciated. Unfortunately a previous thread on the rider which was wrongly deleted by me cannot be restored. 

Edited by Guest
type face

Why do you do this John, you answer your own question with an article YOU wrote....... You really do ask for some of the "Flak" you get.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JohnHyam said:

Here is a Link which carries some background details on the South African rider Keith Harvey: 

http://www.speedwaymuseumonline.co.uk/keithharvey.html

2 hours ago, andout said:

Why do you do this John, you answer your own question with an article YOU wrote....... You really do ask for some of the "Flak" you get.

Because the basic reason for my initial Post was to generate MEMBER INTEREST!!!

You kind of missed my point......you already know the answers why ask the question?

Why not just put out something like "Here is a link for Keith Harvey if you have any other information I'd appreciate it?" or something on those lines

1 hour ago, JohnHyam said:

John, I've told you before, that is NOT the way to generate interest and discussion. All you do by posting questions, and then quoting and answering yourself, is to annoy people! If you have a genuine interest in someone, and want a discussion, you should do it the proper way. I will show you the proper way, if you give me a few minutes to ask about Steve Waplington...

12 hours ago, JohnHyam said:

Career details and background information on South African rider Keith Harvey would be appreciated. Unfortunately a previous thread on the rider which was wrongly deleted by me cannot be restored. 

11 hours ago, JohnHyam said:

Here is a Link which carries some background details on the South African rider Keith Harvey: 

http://www.speedwaymuseumonline.co.uk/keithharvey.html

4 hours ago, andout said:

1 hour ago, JohnHyam said:

1 hour ago, andout said:

You kind of missed my point......you already know the answers why ask the question?

Why not just put out something like "Here is a link for Keith Harvey if you have any other information I'd appreciate it?" or something on those lines

You are correct andout and I fully endorse what you say. My only excuse (!!!) of sorts is 'my advancing years!" Maybe I am too old to be active on forums?

6 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

You are correct andout and I fully endorse what you say. My only excuse (!!!) of sorts is 'my advancing years!" Maybe I am too old to be active on forums?

Nah, I know you can do it!!!