British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
edmon

Northern Junior League 2022

Teesside ‘ FIP Consulting ‘ Tigers 12 Redcar ‘Erimus Insurance’ Cubs 24.

Tigers

E.Davison 0 ( from one ride, withdrawn injured ) L.Richardson 3, C.Rushen 9 ( max ) D.McTeer 0.

Cubs.

K.Lyden 9 ( max ) K.Gordon 6+3 ( paid max ) O.Bovingdon 6, S.Norman 3+3.

Teesside FIP Tigers 18 Berwick Academy 18

Tigers . 18

E.Davison 2,2,2, ….6  L.Richardson 1’,1’,1’,…3&3. C.Rushen 3,3,2…8  D.McTeer 1,0,0….1

Berwick 18

A.Pijper 3,3,3 …9 ( max) B.Rathbone X, NS,NS, as score ineligible, S.Pijper 2,2,3…7  C.Martin F, 1’, 1….2&1.

On 5/15/2022 at 3:08 PM, Fortythirtyeight said:

Teesside FIP Tigers 18 Berwick Academy 18

Tigers . 18

E.Davison 2,2,2, ….6  L.Richardson 1’,1’,1’,…3&3. C.Rushen 3,3,2…8  D.McTeer 1,0,0….1

Berwick 18

A.Pijper 3,3,3 …9 ( max) B.Rathbone X, NS,NS, as score ineligible, S.Pijper 2,2,3…7  C.Martin F, 1’, 1….2&1.

As the rules say both Ace and Ben can't both score in the meeting whats the point tracking both ? Is it simply to see who gets the better overall score then scrap the others?

13 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

As the rules say both Ace and Ben can't both score in the meeting whats the point tracking both ? Is it simply to see who gets the better overall score then scrap the others?

The rule is that if a rider has a 3 point or below average in the NDL at the start of this season then he can ride in the NJL, if it is above that then his points don’t count. Therefore Ace’s 9 points count as he is new to the NDL, Bens points did not as he averaged above 4 last season. 
I believe both Berwick and Edinburgh will be using riders who’s points will not count. This will be  because of a shortage of 500 cc riders which will be a major issue for the whole sport soon.

• Thanks 2

On 5/17/2022 at 8:52 AM, Fortythirtyeight said:

The rule is that if a rider has a 3 point or below average in the NDL at the start of this season then he can ride in the NJL, if it is above that then his points don’t count. Therefore Ace’s 9 points count as he is new to the NDL, Bens points did not as he averaged above 4 last season. 
I believe both Berwick and Edinburgh will be using riders who’s points will not count. This will be  because of a shortage of 500 cc riders which will be a major issue for the whole sport soon.

Thanks for the explanation, I had been wondering how that worked as well.

Armadale Angels    12          Redcar ‘Erimus Insurance’ Cubs    24

Angels :  Gregor Millar 8,  Zaak Gallacher 2,  Dean Douglas 1+1,  Rocco Webb 1

‘Erimus Insurance’ Cubs : Seth Norman 8+1,  Oliver Bovingdon 7+2,  Kyran Lyden 6+1,  Katie Gordon 3+1

As Gregor Millar's score does not count with his NDL average being above 3.00 the score for NJL purposes was - Armadale Angels    4          Redcar ‘Erimus Insurance’ Cubs    24

Is there any website we can find those results? They are not available even in Speedway Star

13 minutes ago, Vicar said:

Is there any website we can find those results? They are not available even in Speedway Star

I dont think so, it seems to be a case of looking through this thread or for the individual teams facebook pages to get the results.  

I will let you know if I find anywhere they are all listed together with the league standings

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fina said:

I dont think so, it seems to be a case of looking through this thread or for the individual teams facebook pages to get the results.  

I will let you know if I find anywhere they are all listed together with the league standings

Hopefully the league coordinator will post something either here or in the Star at some point , probably en mass to save drip feeding the odd result.

• Like 2

Newcastle Sapphires 18 Teesside FIP Tigers 17.

J.Shimelt 2,2,3= 8  O.Booth 1,1,2’ = 4&1  C.Kluczniak 2,1,3= 6 ( 3 riders only )

Tigers

E.Davison 3,2,1= 6   L.Richardson 0,0,ef.= 0  D.McTeer 3,3,2= 8. L.Ferry ef,2’,1’= 3&2.

Edited by Fortythirtyeight
Spelling

Pl W D L F A Pts
Redcar Erimus Insurance 3 3 0 0 76 30 6
Berwick Speedway Academy 2 1 1 0 36 34 3
Newcastle JCM Sapphires 2 1 0 1 34 35 2
Teesside  FIP Consulting Tigers 4 0 1 3 60 83 1
Armadale Angels 1 0 0 1 5 29 0
West Lothian 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

On 5/30/2022 at 12:47 PM, Vicar said:

They would be in the Speedway Star if the results were forwarded to them. All the other Amateur results are. 

10 hours ago, Mimmo said:

They would be in the Speedway Star if the results were forwarded to them. All the other Amateur results are. 

All results go to the league co-ordinator who deals with everything NJL related including dealing with the S/Star who don’t always publish what they are sent as it’s all space dependent. It takes them 3-4 weeks to publish amateur meeting results as they print them when they have space , not immediately after the event.

West Lothian Wilcats 17           Berwick Academy 19

Wildcats :  Lewis Millar 7, Lewis Hague 5+1, Rocco Webb 4+2, Josh McPherson 1

Academy : Stene Pijper 9, Gregor Millar 6, Owen Booth 4, Liam Morris 0

Gregor Millar's is not eligible to ride NJL therefore his score is deducted. 

Edited by edmon
Score corrected

1 hour ago, edmon said:

West Lothian Wilcats 17           Berwick Academy 10

Wildcats :  Lewis Millar 7, Lewis Hague 5+1, Rocco Webb 4+2, Josh McPherson 1

Academy : Stene Pijper 9, Gregor Millar 6, Owen Booth 4, Liam Morris 0

Gregor Millar's is not eligible to ride NJL therefore his score is deducted. 

Something doesn’t add up ? 

6 races = 36 points available but this is junior racing so I’m thinking either didn’t do all 6 races ? Or there was races when riders didn’t finish ?

Stene got 9 so presumably the 125 races finished 3’s a piece in all three races as the Lothians points add up to 9 as well.

Booth scored 4 so 9+4 = 13.

Lewis Millar got 7 so he dropped 2 points to Booth ? If Gregor’s ( riding for Berwick as a ‘guest’? ) points don’t count at all then he just doesn’t score in the races and everybody who finished behind him gets the extra points?

Confused am I !
can you help ?