British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Championship Streaming Channel

I've just borrowed my son's TV and when I try to sign in to BSN on it I get a certificate warning. I've ignored this and gone to the site but there doesn't appear anywhere to sign in. The 3 lines in the top right hand corner don't come up. When I sign in on my phone and Amazon fire the 3 lines come up ok. Any ideas

8 hours ago, bruno said:

I've just borrowed my son's TV and when I try to sign in to BSN on it I get a certificate warning. I've ignored this and gone to the site but there doesn't appear anywhere to sign in. The 3 lines in the top right hand corner don't come up. When I sign in on my phone and Amazon fire the 3 lines come up ok. Any ideas

I had the same issue - don’t think the browser on my tv was compatible (not google chrome) so have purchased chrome cast (or connect hdmi) from laptop - perfect now.

Race card/scorecard is now available to download for 2nights match ive just noticed, must be added on race day coz it wasn't there when i checked the other day.

No sound

Glad I can get Polish speedway, will come back to this later.

24 minutes ago, bruno said:

I wonder if we will get re runs as it goes on

That would be nice however additional technology and manpower are likely to be required and that will ultimately depend on take up.

1 hour ago, bruno said:

I wonder if we will get re runs as it goes on

They need to get the basics sorted out first.......

• Like 1

Yeh true there's a few hiccups to sort out but overall not bad at all

• Like 1