British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Championship Streaming Channel

Anyone else having problems with the stream at the mo, keeps saying webpage not available or doesn't exist:neutral:

Drama over, me parents got confused and signed themselves out by mistake so couldn't access the match:blush:

Much improved coverage tonight, the only gripe was sound quality on "infield" interviews - audio volume was very low and microphones held too far away from person speaking. But it's getting there.......

Does anybody know if I can press pause, go and eat my tea and then press play and continue watching "as live" like I can on Sky+ please?

16 minutes ago, iainb said:

Does anybody know if I can press pause, go and eat my tea and then press play and continue watching "as live" like I can on Sky+ please?

I'm sure when i paused it during a previous match when i hit play again it started live again n not where I paused it, easier way to test it is pause it during the pre match chat for a while then resume it and see where it starts from haps

• Thanks 1

Quick question, i went round my parents at half 4 to get stream set up for this evening, left the page open and signed in ready to go, then 3 hrs later they try to watch it but it won't play without refreshing the page, my question is how long does the homepage/stream stay open before it freezes and then needs to be refreshed for it to play, that is if anyone knows:t:

10 hours ago, iainb said:

This isn't a feature I'm afraid. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

This isn't a feature I'm afraid. 

Yeah, wasn't thinking, watched it on my phone while i was eating my dinner

I thought Lee Kirby came across ok and done a decent job last night, sounded better then Paul Bowen anyway.

• Like 1

Signed up for BSN speedway at 18:50 and thoroughly enjoyed the presentation and racing.

To produce such good quality in so short a time is a credit to all concerned and it will no doubt provide further options as time goes on.

1 hour ago, dukes said:

Signed up for BSN speedway at 18:50 and thoroughly enjoyed the presentation and racing.

To produce such good quality in so short a time is a credit to all concerned and it will no doubt provide further options as time goes on.

we're already getting some replays, which were missing the first week, so I hope so

4 hours ago, kevin bass said:

I thought Lee Kirby came across ok and done a decent job last night, sounded better then Paul Bowen anyway.

I thought he did too! lets hope he can do a few more. - Paul 

Edited by piepower
spelling

11 hours ago, iainb said:

we're already getting some replays, which were missing the first week, so I hope so

More than happy to take suggestions of what you'd like to see and we can work on things

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

More than happy to take suggestions of what you'd like to see and we can work on things

Maybe a roving mike man in the pits for the odd 2 min interview after a race or incident

1 hour ago, M.D said:

Maybe a roving mike man in the pits for the odd 2 min interview after a race or incident

We are looking at this. But wireless cameras are extremely hard to get reliable feeds from unless thousands are thrown at it.

• Like 1