British Speedway Forum
Marksman

Championship Streaming Channel

58 minutes ago, secsy1 said:

Can anyone have a word with the commentators of the BSN broadcast.

Every other word is urm, urm, urm, its pityfull.

The irony.

It could be described as pitiful.

• Haha 1

Match of the season

• Like 1

4 hours ago, secsy1 said:

Can anyone have a word with the commentators of the BSN broadcast.

Every other word is urm, urm, urm, its pityfull.

Our commentators do a brilliant job considering the budget we work to. They don't have abundance of data or someone keeping them informed. Just the track in front of them and a TV with the stream before it's transmitted.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

Our commentators do a brilliant job considering the budget we work to. They don't have abundance of data or someone keeping them informed. Just the track in front of them and a TV with the stream before it's transmitted.

U can't plz everyone hey, didn't have an issue with it myself, haps the person moaning:angry: should have a go at it and see how easy it is when your doing a live feed and your Johnny on the spot.

• Like 1

Redcar vs Oxford was the first one i've watched live since the first broadcast from Berwick. The changes and improvements in less than a month are easily noticeable, onwards and upwards. The other matches i've just FFWD and watched the racing due to time constraints

On 4/30/2022 at 12:27 AM, Marshall07 said:

Suggestion: How about opening a twitter thread for the meeting so the commentators can answer questions or raise points of discussion. Works well for Dave Goddard when he does his Premier Sports commentary, can also help fill in gaps etc.

• Like 1

Has anyone had problems with login in/out, why i ask is because i always leave my parents signed in as they have trouble as their elderly using their TV handset to fill in their email address n password, they just refresh the page when they want to start viewing a match, anyway they went to watch the stream last night and they were signed out even tho they hadn't signed out after watching last wks match, it's twice now that it's happened, i don't mind as i only live 5 mins away so not far for me to go to sort it out for them, just strange that it does it.

2 minutes ago, kevin bass said:

Has anyone had problems with login in/out, why i ask is because i always leave my parents signed in as they have trouble as their elderly using their TV handset to fill in their email address n password, they just refresh the page when they want to start viewing a match, anyway they went to watch the stream last night and they were signed out even tho they hadn't signed out after watching last wks match, it's twice now that it's happened, i don't mind as i only live 5 mins away so not far for me to go to sort it out for them, just strange that it does it.

mine has always stayed logged in so far, both on my phone, pc and TV

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

mine has always stayed logged in so far, both on my phone, pc and TV

I'll have to go round and see what their doing coz their both telling me they just hit the home button on the handset at end of each match and return to normal TV and don't touch the sign out symbol, god knows what's going on but i know it's a right pain:angry:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, kevin bass said:

That could well be due to the TV. It may not keep the login details the same way a laptop/phone would do. Even more so if they turn the power off at any point.

On 5/4/2022 at 8:43 PM, iainb said:

Suggestion: How about opening a twitter thread for the meeting so the commentators can answer questions or raise points of discussion. Works well for Dave Goddard when he does his Premier Sports commentary, can also help fill in gaps etc.

Good idea Iain. I think Paul has previously mentioned about tweeting in but I don't know whether he actually looked at it :lol:

1 hour ago, a4poster said:

Is the pairs included in your season pass?

Additional but slightly discounted fee.

33 minutes ago, kitten2502 said:

Additional but slightly discounted fee.

I think it's only slightly discounted (£6) from £49 to £43 if you paid £120 for the season pass, my parents signed up early for the season pass which was only £109, but when they signed up for Pairs meetings they had to pay the full £49 and didn't get the £6 discount.

5 minutes ago, kevin bass said:

I think it's only slightly discounted (£6) from £49 to £43 if you paid £120 for the season pass, my parents signed up early for the season pass which was only £109, but when they signed up for Pairs meetings they had to pay the full £49 and didn't get the £6 discount.

Did they use the discount code?