Belle Vue

Leicester

Kent

Mildenhall

Plymouth

Berwick

Oxford

Armadale

For a top 3, I might want to swap Mildenhall for Kent - sorry, teaboy279. I would make the Colts favourites because at this level the NSS track is too fast for most visitors - they just dont have the horsepower. Ablitt could emerge as the man to beat.

Gilkes for me is the main man this season can’t see many stopping him apart from maybe bowtell.

Edited by Mike0310

Top 3 of Bickley, Blair & Crang should ensure Berwick make the playoffs and go one better than last season.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Gilkes for me is the main man this season can’t see many stopping him apart from maybe bowtell.

Kyle Bickley?

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 4:49 PM, Mike0310 said:

Have to agree, Gilkes finished comfortably as the top man last season & I don't see any reason for him not to be top again this season, followed by Bowtell, Jenkins & Dan Thompson.

Belle Vue to win the league & Ablitt to be pushing for BV No 1. 

On 2/25/2022 at 4:49 PM, Mike0310 said:

Quite agree, Dan is the man. I think he will be nearly unbeatable at most tracks.

• Like 1

There's plenty riders who could be looking to be the league's number one this year I reckon:

Jack Smith, Kyle Bickley, Alfie Bowtell, Ben Morley, Dan Thompson, Joe Thompson, Ryan Kinsley, Jason Edwards, Jordan Jenkins & Dan Gilkes.

don’t rule out Luke Crang pretty sure he will surprise a few 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 7:48 PM, szkocjasid said:

Personally think Belle Vue will top the league by a mile! May not win the league via the play-offs though!

Really define a mile? I think Leicester with the twins at the top end Spencer in the middle and Perry at reserve will run them very close. All the Cubs should increase their avg, a couple Vinny & Max should increase by 2-4 points.