British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague play- off Final 2nd leg Sunday 25th September Live on TV

Wroclaw missing Laguta's race wins..

Czuganow not good enough to be a "No4" in the team at this level..

Woofy no longer wins those "clutch heats" which can make all the difference during a meeting to either defend a total or get a 4-2...

And Dan needs to be far more forceful!! Gets bullied far too easily for a lad with his undoubted talent..

He will end up wasting it if he doesnt start to be more aggressive...

One thing really noticable about Polish Speedway is how quickly a meeting can be ran even when both teams run R/R.. 

Seems to take an age over here when R/R in place.. 

Love Lublin

What an atmosphere they create...B)

Imagine that over here?

"Sit down, stop making so much noise"...

"You're sat in my place, I always sit here".

"A big happy 76th birthday to Betty whose favourite rider was Ove Fundin"..:D

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Enjoyed that...

Lublin definitely major contenders..

Sunday night Speedway in Poland rarely disappoints.....  B)

• Like 2

Tonight marked the halfway point of the regular season- time for the table- all ridden 7 matches

1 Lublin 14 points

2 Leszno 10

3  Gorzow 8

4 Czestochowa 6

5 Torun  6

6 Wroclaw  6

7 Grudziadz  6

8 Ostrow  0

Edited by racers and royals

We move on to round 8 next weekend

Friday June 10th Leszno v Grudziadz start time 5pm UK time Eleven Sport 1

Friday June 10th Ostrow v Gorzow  start time 7.30pm Uk time Eleven Sport 1

Sunday June 12th Czestochowa v Torun start time 3.20pm UK time Canal + Sport 5

Sunday June 12th Wroclaw v Lublin start time 6.15pm UK time Canal + Sport 5

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

Majic...B)

Not been the greatest racing this year but every meeting still has a few moments where you just go "Wow!".....

He is class and certainly has his moments.Great style and fast when “ on it”.Can give Smarzlik a run for his money,very few other can.

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

Wroclaw missing Laguta's race wins..

Czuganow not good enough to be a "No4" in the team at this level..

Woofy no longer wins those "clutch heats" which can make all the difference during a meeting to either defend a total or get a 4-2...

And Dan needs to be far more forceful!! Gets bullied far too easily for a lad with his undoubted talent..

He will end up wasting it if he doesnt start to be more aggressive...

One thing really noticable about Polish Speedway is how quickly a meeting can be ran even when both teams run R/R.. 

Seems to take an age over here when R/R in place.. 

Woffy should have indicators fitted at times. The Wroclaw team spend most of their race getting in the road of each other.IMO

14 hours ago, racers and royals said:

We move on to round 8 next weekend

Friday June 10th Ostrow v Grudziadz start time 7.30pm Uk time Eleven Sport 1

I think Gorzow may disagree with that :rolleyes:

Update straight from Nicki himself(translated)

The right leg was dislocated from the position of the hip bowl, it was operated on already last night and the leg is now stretched. My pelvis/hip is broken in 2 places and need another plate re operated on and stabilize the breaks. I have chosen to be flown to Denmark where the Danish doctors are ready to operate on me. During the crash I unfortunately got chain tightening the bolt from my bike and drilled 5 cm into my leg. Have had a huge blood collection and lost a lot of blood during the night. We are awaiting new answers to blood tests tomorrow morning and as soon as the Polish doctors give the green light to fly I will do it in an ambulance plane hopefully tomorrow I am in a lot of pain as they try and give me painkillers as best m wrong. I hope and believe I'll get through this too but the prospects are apparently long this time

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Update straight from Nicki himself(translated)

The right leg was dislocated from the position of the hip bowl, it was operated on already last night and the leg is now stretched. My pelvis/hip is broken in 2 places and need another plate re operated on and stabilize the breaks. I have chosen to be flown to Denmark where the Danish doctors are ready to operate on me. During the crash I unfortunately got chain tightening the bolt from my bike and drilled 5 cm into my leg. Have had a huge blood collection and lost a lot of blood during the night. We are awaiting new answers to blood tests tomorrow morning and as soon as the Polish doctors give the green light to fly I will do it in an ambulance plane hopefully tomorrow I am in a lot of pain as they try and give me painkillers as best m wrong. I hope and believe I'll get through this too but the prospects are apparently long this time

Possible the end of the road for him ,age and the extent of his injuries surely even he can't come back from this !