British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spinkox

Bike Rack - Free

Bike rack to get rid of - bolts to a standard trailer ball hitch set up. Can be removed from car easily when not used.

I have the ball hitch set up if required which was fitted to Peugeot 206.

Also number plate light board comes with it.

Im in Lindford - Hampshire/Surrey border.

Steve

DUNG2.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/13/2022 at 2:36 PM, Ray Stadia said:

Proper speedway transport! :)

It seems not Ray - I have put it on gumtree also. It would suit other types of bike too. I would rather not take it to the tip. I may try Ebay...

Steve

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, spinkox said:

It seems not Ray - I have put it on gumtree also. It would suit other types of bike too. I would rather not take it to the tip. I may try Ebay...

Steve

Probably not getting any takers because it's the wrong number plate :P

Seriously, sort of, I'm reminded of the chap who puts a perfectly good fridge on his front lawn with a sign saying free to a good home. After a week he'd had no takers. A mate offered some advice and as a result he changed the sign to say £50. The next morning the fridge had gone.

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2022 at 9:26 AM, False dawn said:

Probably not getting any takers because it's the wrong number plate :P

Seriously, sort of, I'm reminded of the chap who puts a perfectly good fridge on his front lawn with a sign saying free to a good home. After a week he'd had no takers. A mate offered some advice and as a result he changed the sign to say £50. The next morning the fridge had gone.

They can have the car too! - Interesting idea about the price - If I put it on the lawn - people wouldnt know what it is! I guess everybody uses vans now - even juniors.

Before buying the rack - I used to put the bike INSIDE a Peugeot 205 - so this was a big improvment for me...