British Speedway Forum
Yearbyred

Redcar v Newcastle Tyne Tees Trophy 25/03/22

21 minutes ago, Normski said:

Still no need to possibly injure Adam . Might be old fashioned but keep your off-track problems off the track.

Have to say I agree, the sport is dangerous enough without taking personal stuff on Track, poor show BWD.

26 minutes ago, Normski said:

Still no need to possibly injure Adam . Might be old fashioned but keep your off-track problems off the track.

No defending it as I completely agree but well… they’re big boys and filled with lots of testosterone… no doubt there’ll be more blows between the 2 of them sadly! 

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Totally agree. What I also don't get is that BWD appears to have slept with Adam's wife yet he is the one having a go at Adam. 

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

No defending it as I completely agree but well… they’re big boys and filled with lots of testosterone… no doubt there’ll be more blows between the 2 of them sadly! 

In the case of Roynon I think it is form a queue...

3 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Totally agree. What I also don't get is that BWD appears to have slept with Adam's wife yet he is the one having a go at Adam. 

Unfortunately there is a lot of baggage and a back story that could keep a soap running for quite a few episodes... not quite on the Ken and Deidre scale with Mike Baldwin but up there 

Regards 

THJ

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Unfortunately there is a lot of baggage and a back story that could keep a soap running for quite a few episodes... not quite on the Ken and Deidre scale with Mike Baldwin but up there 

Regards 

THJ

17 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

'Pillow Talk' n that?

Mines bigger than yours and stuff! ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ

Not sure BWD is universally liked either from what i know 

36 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Not sure BWD is universally liked either from what i know 

Aye ya might be right but he didn't go out with my daughter...

Know what a mean Biffa...

Regards 

THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Missed out word

12 hours ago, StevePark said:

Positives from last night - 6 Diamonds riders got some laps in.

Negatives from last night (apart from the obvious) - 2 min warning light off bend 4 needs a bulb in it.  The Programme was full of mistakes (eg Peter Complin, Stewart Robson, but there was many others).  Not a fan of having an interval, just as the temperature starts to drop, especially for those who like to stay behind to watch the Juniors.  Fine in the middle of summer, but not while still in March!

Still have to give riders (especially Brad, Matty and Lee who are all coming back from injury/retirement) time to settle in.  George hasn't seen, let alone rode, any of the tracks (apart from  Leicester), so must be given a little leeway, but it will be interesting to see how he does when he starts making the gate.  A race win will give his confidence a massive boost.

Get well soon Paul Starke.

Points noted but….

there wasn’t an interval !

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Aye ya might be right but he didn't go out with my daughter...

Know what a mean Biffa...

Regards 

THJ

She's got more sense to go there big man 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Arson fire said:

Is that meant to make 29 look half decent?:nono::drink:

Nope !! Redcar just look so strong the top 3 will score a consistent 30 points at home every week from 4 rides a piece imo & roynon & Anderson look good for 5 points each a meeting & the reserves will easily get 9 points between them so that's a cracking home team 

Question for the Redcar lot. Is the back straight viewing a new thing?? Or was it just for last night, also did it get very busy up there?

Well the announcer said over the mike there would be a short interval unless I am going deaf.I had the score 60-30 so not far out.I noticed in the list of fixtures it had Stuart Robson’s testimonial down as A =away.I enjoyed the night and knew the bears would be a tough nut to crack but also nice to see a healthy crowd.