British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spiegal

REDCAR BEARS

I can't believe nobody has bothered to respond and I feel as a Bears supporter it shouldn't me but I will have my tuppence worth and proclaim that Redcar Bears are the best run c.ub in British speedway.  The stadium is superb  and the track is fantastic its just a shame that Godfrey and his cronies will stop at nothing to discriminate against us at any opportunity 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Berry9 said:

I can't believe nobody has bothered to respond and I feel as a Bears supporter it shouldn't me but I will have my tuppence worth and proclaim that Redcar Bears are the best run c.ub in British speedway.  The stadium is superb  and the track is fantastic its just a shame that Godfrey and his cronies will stop at nothing to discriminate against us at any opportunity 

Looks like your just having  a little dig at Godfrey.

1 hour ago, Berry9 said:

No need to respond as nobody’s arguing. A few first meeting minor issues otherwise a typical Redcar race night as the new promotion team carry on the good work of the last few years. Produce a good product, run it properly with enthusiastic staff, keep your sponsors happy and the crowd will come , hopefully !

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Looks like your just having  a little dig at Godfrey.

You don't say,

9 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

You don't say,

I Do,

Redcar is a great little setup ,with a great race track though.

• Thanks 1

Never been to Redcar...

Watched loads of races on YouTube from there though..

The racing can be very good from what I have seen and those promoting it for the past few years seem to know how to market it too..

Might give it a go sometime this summer...

8 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Never been to Redcar...

Watched loads of races on YouTube from there though..

The racing can be very good from what I have seen and those promoting it for the past few years seem to know how to market it too..

Might give it a go sometime this summer...

Well worth a visit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Berry9 said:

What has he done?

Is the back straight open for viewing? I thought I read somewhere it was.

6 minutes ago, eric i said:

What has he done?

Yes.  Opened up last season.

15 minutes ago, eric i said:

What has he done?

Birmingham Brummies Debacle 

• Like 1

Think this thread was better when no one had replied and just liked the original comment.

Dragging up old disputes seems pointless.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Think this thread was better when no one had replied and just liked the original comment.

Dragging up old disputes seems pointless.

Yep, it appears we have someone with ‘ issues ‘ trying to get attention.

• Like 1