British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v BIRMINGHAM (Championship) April 2nd 7pm

5 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

You know something… after last season I’m taking nothing for granted. 

Bomber had a bit of a mare last night at Wolverhampton but thankfully he knows what the issue was! I do admit to feeling more confident going into heats 13 & 15 this season which is a grand thought to have for once :approve:

As long as we get 3 points for the home win and Brum get nowt then it’s job done :approve:

Harris is notorious for having engine failures galore in the opening months before finishing the year strongly . Ask Coventry fans. 

• Like 1

Morris and Shanes go well at Berwick...if Claus brings his A game, then I think we'll push Berwick very close.

Hoping Bomber rides the same bike as he did on Monday at Wolverhampton ! :D

13 hours ago, Pinny said:

Harris is notorious for having engine failures galore in the opening months before finishing the year strongly . Ask Coventry fans. 

And Glasgow  fans.

• Like 2

I actually think this will be closer than people think,  Berwick have a couple of riders with question marks hanging over them, are we going to see the Proctor of last season or the one of the season before. Wells average has been dropping the last couple of seasons is it permanent decline or were there other issues? And for Birmingham Ellis is usually good out the starts which is key at Berwick and Vissing done pretty well the other day for not riding over here for a couple of seasons. Throw in Morris who can't be as poor as he was last season. Nielsen at reserve is decent IF he can stay fit..,. but the key for me is which Auty turns up if he's got his head right he could make the difference between a close meeting or a comfortable home win.

BERWICK: Chris Harris, Ty Proctor, Theo Pijper, Leon Flint, Ricky Wells, Jye Etheridge, Kyle Bickley.

BIRMINGHAM: Claus Vissing, James Shanes, Josh Auty, Ashley Morris, Adam Ellis, Stefan Nielsen, James Pearson.

54-36 to the Bandits 

Folks a question...

Can you watch the live stream on demand whilst the meeting is still going on?

I probably wont be able to watch the stream until 8pm so im wondering if i can watch it back from the start whilst the live action is still on going or will i have to wait until the live action is finished to watch from the start

1 hour ago, Brummies_Ste said:

BERWICK: Chris Harris, Ty Proctor, Theo Pijper, Leon Flint, Ricky Wells, Jye Etheridge, Kyle Bickley.

BIRMINGHAM: Claus Vissing, James Shanes, Josh Auty, Ashley Morris, Adam Ellis, Stefan Nielsen, James Pearson.

Having said on the 'BSN Streaming Channel' thread that this was a crazy fixture to pick for the first ever match, I have to now say it has the look of a cracking match.

Perhaps the promoters knew Birmingham were going to add Ellis, Vissing and Pearson when they made the choice? Or maybe they got lucky? Who cares as it looks like being a really competitive fixture. I think Birmingham can't afford to have any passengers as I'm expecting Flint to step up this season. To hard to call.

Berwick 49- 41 Birmingham 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ljriley90 said:

Folks a question...

Can you watch the live stream on demand whilst the meeting is still going on?

I probably wont be able to watch the stream until 8pm so im wondering if i can watch it back from the start whilst the live action is still on going or will i have to wait until the live action is finished to watch from the start

Hmm, had a look on their website but doesn't really say anywhere. I think it depends how they are streaming it, I know the Poole streaming service use Youtube, so you can on that one.

On 3/29/2022 at 10:27 PM, sparks123 said:

I think it is better to show teams that are further apart (geographically). If you had Glasgow v Edinburgh (as an example) then some fans could watch the stream instead of gong to the meeting.

Does anyone know whether this streaming malarkey is meant to be a commercial concern, or a social service?

54 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Berwick 49- 41 Birmingham 

You on the wine 

On 3/29/2022 at 11:30 AM, GiveusaB said:

Think I'd prefer Morris @ no.2.....

I agree... Morris would be better at 2 than Shanes, but could you really partner Shanes & Auty at 3&4?