British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

A close meting predicted tonight at the NSS, although Sheffield somewhat weakened by thee abidance of Cook and Musielak, although this has thrown up some reasonable angles especially for the points totals of Howarth and Ellis, backing both of them to score over 9 given that both will have at least 5 rides and one of them potentially 6 outings.

Also backing Holder to get over 11 and Mountain -3 over Bloedern, who barring falls and EF I dont think will trouble the scorers

As I say a close meeting predicted hence a little bet on the match draw at 14/1 and also a bet on Sheffield at +4

17 hours ago, Heathcote said:

A close meting predicted tonight at the NSS, although Sheffield somewhat weakened by thee abidance of Cook and Musielak, although this has thrown up some reasonable angles especially for the points totals of Howarth and Ellis, backing both of them to score over 9 given that both will have at least 5 rides and one of them potentially 6 outings.

Also backing Holder to get over 11 and Mountain -3 over Bloedern, who barring falls and EF I dont think will trouble the scorers

As I say a close meeting predicted hence a little bet on the match draw at 14/1 and also a bet on Sheffield at +4

You must have started the season with a profit- more winning bets than losers !

I’m going to be keeping tabs on speedway betting over the season, have created an information document which I’m fairly sure will ‘beat the bookies’, main bet won last night leaving me in profit, Wright over 8

Had a double on Nicki P to outscore kolodziej and magic to beat woffy for the ekstraliga riders champ. With the odd layout of this meeting I'm presuming it's going off the 20 qualifying heats otherwise it could get confusing!

56 minutes ago, lukasdrymllukas said:

Any bookies bet on The Championship ?

Can't see anything on Bet365, Coral or Skybet

Ian Jordan knows the betting scene , ask him.. No wait...

Edited by M.D

15 hours ago, lukasdrymllukas said:

Any bookies bet on The Championship ?

Can't see anything on Bet365, Coral or Skybet

Bet365 didn’t offer anything at all last year and looks to still be the case this year. 

They offer Premiership from over here and then Esktraliga and Division 1 from Poland aswell as the top tier in Sweden and the occasional Danish match, as well as GPs and SEC.

• Thanks 1

Danny King Over 8

Scott Nicholls Under 9

Danny King off scratch vs. Chris Harris

Tobiasz Musielak Over 7

Drew Kemp +1 vs. Stefan Nielsen

Luke Becker off scratch vs. Craig Cook.

Edited by TTT

The Wolves Sheffield meeting will again be a close affair and most likely a last heat decider as per last Monday, will be taking the +2 on Sheffield and a small bet on the meting finishing in a draw.

Fully expect Jack to score over 9 and also will back him to outscore Sam Masters especially with a point start, the main reason I feel is that Luke Becker will take points off Masters and as a result of that will also back Becker to outscore Cookie.

Also fancy Adam Ellis to get over 8 given that he should also have 5 rides.

I think the Peterborough Ipswich meeting will be closer than many think, although this will rely on Doyle and King scoring heavily, but have taken the +8 on Ipswich and have backed King to score over 8, the potential for him having 6 rides means he should be hitting double figures. Also backing King to outscore Harris, again purely based on the fact he should have more rides.

Have backed Ostergaard at -3 to outscore Heeps, I know Ostergaard could be losing points to Andersen at times but dont ever see Heeps finishing in Front of Doyle or any of the Peterborough heat leaders. Am assuming we may still see the 2021 version of Batch and therefore am taking him to score less than 7, also backing Scott to score under 9, again due to the fact Palm Toft will take some points off him

Sheffield +2,  Holder >9,  Holder +1 > Masters,  Ellis >8,  Becker > Cook,  Wolves/Sheffield Draw

Ipswich+8,  King >8,  Batchelor <7,  Nicholls <9,  Ostergaard -3 > Heeps,  King > Harris

Start of the Polish season properly tonight!

Bellego over 4

Wozniak exactly and under 9

ZG failing to win @ 1/100 :rofl: 

ZG are worth taking on in the Outright market this year, Bydgoszcz are way overpriced @ 3/1 

Sheffield should beat the Aces by 10 points this evening, so the -8 on the handicap looks a good bet to me, also I think that Sheffield will start the meeting much stronger and only when the meeting is effectively won and Belle Vue use their tactical ride will they bring the score back so Sheffield at -4 after 8 heats is also a bet.

Impressed with what I saw in the Todd Kurtz Testimonial from Musielak and expect him to score over 10 and be Sheffield's top scorer this evening. Expect Max to have to the full 6 allotted rides this evening and therefore should easily score over 10 also. 

The Owlerton circuit could well be to Bloedorns liking but still expect Nielsen to outscore him comfortably and will take the -1 handicap on offer

As for Ipswich I expect them to run out 4 point winners tonight 47-43, therefore am backing Peterboro at +6. Palm Toft appears to have started the season in reasonable form and fully expect to get over 5 from his rides. Havent seen Hans hitting anything decent so far and machinery issues plaguing his start to the season , therefore expect Riss to outscore him even with a -2 handicap.