British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

38 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Can’t see it myself. I’ve backed Bydgoszcz -12 as they look so strong. I have however backed Miedzinski under 11 

Bydgoszcz with far superior juniors too.

I've backed Miedzinski on the Unders as well.

Today is interesing match  Witches vs Tigers.

Ipswich no Starke. Tigers easy win ?

Cook over 5 ?  really good ?  What you think ?

Edited by JoeScreen

2 bets for tonight.

King's Lynn +14 and the Hcap Tie (Ridiculous handicap imo against a side that's missing two riders in the 1-5)

Adam Ellis Over and Exactly 10 at a big price (Should be as happy as a pig in sh1te around Foxhall and I'd say he's a short odds on favourite to get Heat 15 for the Tigers tonight)

Good luck all.

Ipswich v Sheffield

Think Sheffield will win this by 8 points, double figure scores from both Ellis and Musielak, 7 points each from Bomber, Cookie and Connor, then both Kyle and Stefan chipping in with 3-5 points each should see a 49-41 victory for the away side, hence backing Sheffield to win the Meeting at 4/5 and also the -2 Handicap at 21/20

As what I've just said also backing Harris over 6 and Mountain to cover the -1 handicap over Hume, apart from Heat 2 I dont see where the Ippo reserves score another point.

Also backing King over 9 and Batchelor under 7, despite Troy having a decent score at home to Belle Vue, I dont see him out gating the likes of Ellis and Musielak as he did the aces boys, and I certainly dont see him over taking anyone

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn

Again I see this being another 8 point victory, to the home side this time and think the 14 point handicap on Kings Lynn is rather generous. With Worrall at reserve and providing that Pickering and Lawson are fully fit, NKI to be in reasonable form I fail to see how Kings Lynn cant get 39 points...given that every home side moans how the rain has affected their "normal" track also leads me to be backing Kings Lynn

Also as per whats above, Both Lawson and Pickering backed to score over 6 each 

Also a small wager on Pickering at +5 Over Kurtz, yes Brady may well get 15, but an EF or a missed gate in 13 or 15 and he will be struggling, given that I reckon Josh will be getting 8 points, then Brady needs to be hitting 13 minimum, which he may not

Edited by Heathcote

Adding Musielak Over & Exactly 10 to my bets.

I just cant see Tobiasz getting a single figure score considering his Heats in the engine room.

King's Lynn +14 win and the tie... I don't think the Stars will have any big scorers, but they should hit 40 points. NKI  7,  TJ 5,  Lawson 7, Kerr 4, Josh 8, Richie 7, Jack 2 should be achievable.

Lawson and Josh over 6 and ex 6

Good luck

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 hours ago, Heathcote said:

Ipswich v Sheffield

Think Sheffield will win this by 8 points, double figure scores from both Ellis and Musielak, 7 points each from Bomber, Cookie and Connor, then both Kyle and Stefan chipping in with 3-5 points each should see a 49-41 victory for the away side, hence backing Sheffield to win the Meeting at 4/5 and also the -2 Handicap at 21/20

As what I've just said also backing Harris over 6 and Mountain to cover the -1 handicap over Hume, apart from Heat 2 I dont see where the Ippo reserves score another point.

Also backing King over 9 and Batchelor under 7, despite Troy having a decent score at home to Belle Vue, I dont see him out gating the likes of Ellis and Musielak as he did the aces boys, and I certainly dont see him over taking anyone

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn

Again I see this being another 8 point victory, to the home side this time and think the 14 point handicap on Kings Lynn is rather generous. With Worrall at reserve and providing that Pickering and Lawson are fully fit, NKI to be in reasonable form I fail to see how Kings Lynn cant get 39 points...given that every home side moans how the rain has affected their "normal" track also leads me to be backing Kings Lynn

Also as per whats above, Both Lawson and Pickering backed to score over 6 each 

Also a small wager on Pickering at +5 Over Kurtz, yes Brady may well get 15, but an EF or a missed gate in 13 or 15 and he will be struggling, given that I reckon Josh will be getting 8 points, then Brady needs to be hitting 13 minimum, which he may not

odd logic .. what happens if Pickering misses a gate or has a ef .. why would Brady be more likely to 

Because with a 5 point start he can afford to miss a gate or two or even have an ef, With a minus 5 start you have to have a perfect evening

19 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Because with a 5 point start he can afford to miss a gate or two or even have an ef, With a minus 5 start you have to have a perfect evening

??. Not  really you could score 8 and the minus 5 could have a ef and score 2 etc .... EF  has the same effect in this type of bet  

Lucky to break even last night with a big stake on the KL +14. Let's give Sweden a crack tonight.

INDIANERNA vs. VASTERVIK

Fredrik Lindgren Over 10 @ 1/1 bet365 (Coming off a podium in the Warsaw GP, Riding in his home country on a track he knows very well)

DAVID BELLEGO 0 vs. Bartosz Smektala @ 8/11 UNIBET (I've been impressed with David Bellego this season and he seems to be scoring well everywhere)

FREDRIK LINDGREN +2 vs. Chris Holder @ 4/6 bet365 (Anyone know why Lindgren is +2 because I don't get it, I would've taken Lindgren off scratch vs. Holder tbh.)

MASARNA vs. DACKARNA

JACOB THORSSELL 0 vs. A. Lindback @ 4/5 UNIBET (JT has scored 10 & 9+1 in his 2 meetings in Sweden this season, Lindback isn't the rider he use to be imo)

RASMUS JENSEN +2 vs. Antonio Lindback @ 4/6 bet365 (Happy to take Antonio on with two riders due to the reasoning above, If it backfires then so be it)

PIRATERNA vs. ROSPIGGARANA

Jakub Jamrog Over 9 @ 10/11 bet365 (Jakub's scores in Sweden this season 9+1, 11 & 10 so it has to be backed imo)

Good luck all.

Edited by TTT

Small loss last night due to Lindback rolling back the years (Bets were dead as soon as he beat Janowski in his first ride)

Two for tonight in Denmark

Tim Sorensen Over 9 @ 1/1 (Tim scored 13+1 against Fjelsted Away from Home therefore I don't see a reason why he cant put up 10 on Home soil)

Keynan Rew Over 9 @ 29/20 (Keynan has scored double figures in both of Varde's Home fixtures 10+1 & 11+1 so I don't see a reason why the trend cant continue)

Good luck all.

Tuesday's losses won back last night in Denmark, We go again tonight.

DACKARNA vs. LEJONEN

Oliver Berntzon Over 7 @ 11/10 bet365 (Former Dackarna rider 2019 & 2020 who always goes well around the place)

KING'S LYNN vs. Belle Vue

Josh Pickering Over 9 @ 11/10 bet365 (Dynamite around KL and he barely drops a point)

MICHAEL PALM TOFT 0 vs. Lewis Kerr @ 10/11 bet365 (Kerr scores a solid 5/6 in most meetings but MPT is a No.1 around KL imo and I could easily see MPT putting in a double figure score tonight)

SHEFFIELD vs. WOLVERHAMPTON

Tobiasz Musielak Over 10 @ 21/20 bet365 (I think Jack Holder will turn down Heat 15 tonight considering the meeting should be well over before Heat 15, Tobiasz could easily put up 11/12 points from 4 rides tonight considering his Heats on paper)

Edited by TTT

Markets up  little late on 365 today hence no time for full reasoning as need to get off to Owlerton

Masters over 7...purely cos I think he may end up having 6 rides

Musielak over 10, been impressive round Owlerton so far and should want to put Mondays bad night behind him

Mountain -1 Over Kemp

Kings Lynn to be winning the meeting at heat 8

Kurtz over 9

Lawson over 7

Thomas to outscore Blodorn

MPT to outscore Kerr

Also gone with

MPT over Lewi +the tie. Looks the stand out bet to me.

And Josh over and ex 9. I think he will get HT 15

Was tempted with Lawson, but his 2 home scores are 4 and 7, and he hasn't won a race in those 2 meetings. Hope he smashes it for you tonight though Heathcote :t:

Good luck

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling