British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Another wash out. Doubt anyone would've predicted King's Lynn to make the Final. Rank outsiders with bet365 @ 18/1 while everyone else was single figures.

Roll on tomorrow. 

I did Shefield 5 mins before the start, as either would turn a profit. Was sure no one else would win. Bet the Stars do now.

• Like 1

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

I did Shefield 5 mins before the start, as either would turn a profit. Was sure no one else would win. Bet the Stars do now.

Win win for you.

Either you make some money or your team wins the first round.

5 minutes ago, TTT said:

Win win for you.

Either you make some money or your team wins the first round.

It wasn't a fortune, so happy with a Stars win if it comes.

Edited by Bald Bloke

15 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

It wasn't a fortune, so happy with a Stars win if it comes.

Didn't splash out either with the rut I'm in on the Speedway this week :D 

KL are doing well this year and they could replicate 2021 Peterborough's triumph if Worrall gets going. HL's are doing a very good job and they're a match for anyone as tonight showed with the No.1 not even taking part.

2 for tonight both bets with UNIBET.

PIOTR PAWLICKI 0 vs. Robert Lambert @ 4/6 (Will be a mauling where Pawlicki should be a shoe in to get 6 rides)

KRZYSZTOF BUCZKOWSKI 0 vs. Gleb Chugunov @ 17/20 (Should be an easy Home win where Buczkowski could take 6 rides, Gleb may not even take 5 rides considering the strength of the Vastervik side)

Good luck all.

Vastervik handicap 

Ljung +1 over Gusts

Lindback under 8

Smederna handicap

Chugunov has turned into Bartosz Zmarzlik for the evening and Pawlicki puts in his worst performance of the season in Sweden.

Lucky Lambert run a last place in his final ride to give me my stake money back on Pawlicki.

Edited by TTT

2 out of 4 for me - should just gone with the two handicaps which was my initial thoughts before adding others!

We keep on trying so here it goes.

ESBJERG to win @ 2/1 (Holsted are missing two regular riders and they're being replaced by MPT & Tungate who aren't on top form this year so the Home side is weakened quite a bit imo)

5 vs. 3 last night if one of the weaker riders put up 3 points then last night's outside bet would've come in.

We go again tonight. 

ROSPIGGARNA -12.0 & Hcap Tie (Indianerna are severely weakened tonight with no Max Fricke and R/R in-play for David Bellego, On paper I don't see how they can put up 40+)

50 minutes ago, TTT said:

5 vs. 3 last night if one of the weaker riders put up 3 points then last night's outside bet would've come in.

We go again tonight. 

ROSPIGGARNA -12.0 & Hcap Tie (Indianerna are severely weakened tonight with no Max Fricke and R/R in-play for David Bellego, On paper I don't see how they can put up 40+)

That’s what I’m on too!

• Like 1

Just now, Najjer said:

That’s what I’m on too!

I'm in a rut so if the bet loses then feel free to blame it on me for cursing the bet. :D Joking aside the bet really should be sailing in imo.

365 leaving the markets late again

Think both matches will be very close tonight, both could easily finish 46-44, although I feel both home sides will just sneak it, the lack of any reasonable scoring from Wolves reserve pairing will be their downfall, even though Kemp has good knowledge of the Foxhall circuit.

Becker over Barker, seems a shoe in to me, Becker always reasonable at Foxhall and should be ok for 8 points, even with Barker having an extra ride i done see him getting over 5

King over Douglas, more a guess that King has to come good at Foxhall sooner or later, in reasonable form for Poole, and should get 5 rides, has Ipswich have little option in my opinion for that heat, also Douglas never been the best at Ipswich, also Douglas under 9.

At Owlerton, Kurtz over 8 and Musielak over 9

Edited by Heathcote

Officially chucking the towel in now.

Good luck for the rest of the season guys.

33 minutes ago, TTT said:

Officially chucking the towel in now.

Good luck for the rest of the season guys.

You've put up some superb stuff mate. We have a whatsapp chat with about 25/30 of us in for speedway betting if you fancy joining us? Few post on here to. Great for chucking ideas around with some very knowledgeable people