British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Potentially 7 rides 

Thanks. I didn't know it was R/R for Tungate. 

That's a NO Bet now then for sure.

28 minutes ago, TTT said:

Max Fricke Under 10 @ 11/10 looks like a great bet to me. His Heats are horrible on paper.

Heat 3 vs. Bartosz Zmarzlik & Chris Holder

Heat 5 vs. Maksym Drabik

Heat 7 vs. Dominik Kubera, Maksym Drabik & Chris Holder

Heat 12 vs. Bartosz Zmarzlik, Maksym Drabik & Niels Kristian Iversen

Fricke under looks a good shout.

Smederna is all in for me. They are always under rated

34 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Fricke under looks a good shout.

Smederna is all in for me. They are always under rated

Good luck.

38 minutes ago, TTT said:

Thanks. I didn't know it was R/R for Tungate. 

That's a NO Bet now then for sure.

I still cant see Lindback scoring 13 points against smederna top 5...

If he does they will be close to cover the 16 pont handicap

1 minute ago, Dawkins20 said:

I still cant see Lindback scoring 13 points against smederna top 5...

If he does they will be close to cover the 16 pont handicap

Me neither but with the threat of 7 rides (21 points on offer) it's just too risky imo.

Would've got burnt again if it wasn't for my break. 

No offense but why on earth would you bet against a rider who just won a GP and scored a paid maximum in Poland 2 days ago?:D

2 minutes ago, Dawkins20 said:

No offense but why on earth would you bet against a rider who just won a GP and scored a paid maximum in Poland 2 days ago?:D

Riding with the in-form Holder and up against Zmarzlik at least twice possibly three times so plenty of chances to drop points.

28 minutes ago, Dawkins20 said:

The lines reflect his performance tho, it's not like the people making the lines do not know he won a GP. I would argue going under on someone in form is often more logical than someone who is not doing well, in betting it's about being early before the market adjusts.

23 hours ago, Dawkins20 said:

Based on that theory, you’d never bet against Zmarzlik. I’ve gone under twice on him in the GPs so far this year. Quite often in form riders are actually too over rated and can be the ones to make the money on if you gauge it right.

Well the market adjust after every meeting betting rider points is a hit or miss in my opinion. Although if you keep betting rider points under is the way to go simply because of the engine failures, tape touching, crashes... 

I'm actually going to place 2 bets tonight because I think they look great on paper. I literally cant stick to my break and turn a blind eye to these two bets.

JACK HOLDER OVER 9 (Jack got 11 at Home to Wolves in the Cup fixture so I don't see a reason why he cant get 10 this time)

ERIK RISS 0 vs. Lewis Kerr (Erik knows this track very well and I think he could get 6 rides tonight considering how poor King is riding at the moment. Basically 50/50 between him and Batch to join Doyle in Heat 15)

Edited by TTT

1 hour ago, Dawkins20 said:

Well the market adjust after every meeting betting rider points is a hit or miss in my opinion. Although if you keep betting rider points under is the way to go simply because of the engine failures, tape touching, crashes... 

That is a great point and sound logic.the points scores are based on riders not having them so when it happens it can help you backing the unders..I was only thinking about that the other week.

Only one for me tonight.

Harris under and ex 9. Will probably only have 4 rides tonight. and he's a guest of course.

Good Luck

Money back

Edited by Bald Bloke

I could back Bartosz Zmarzlik on the Overs and he'll end up looking like Ernest Koza by the end of the night :D 

Lights out all out.