British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Not for me- rather be on Rawicz

Can see why :D Lucky escape for me again. Hope nobody backed it.

Anybody backing Kurtz Over 10 @ 11/10? Lodz are rubbish so he should be a shoe in to take 6 rides imo.

Surely these bets are bankers

Gorzow -8 & Hcap Tie (Wroclaw already struggled without Laguta now Chugunov is out too. Woffinden isn't the same rider anymore so I can't see Wroclaw staying within 6 points of Gorzow. Stal should win by double figures imo)

Torun - 18 & Hcap Tie (Leszno don't have a team today. Doyle isn't having a good year in Poland so far, Bellego & Lidsey aren't exactly riders who score Double Figures in this league so I don't see where the points are going to come from tbh when they're going to face GP partnerships in almost every race)

Not backing them myself but I would've done if it wasn't for the break. Anybody backing them though?

Edited by TTT

2 hours ago, TTT said:

Surely these bets are bankers

Gorzow -8 & Hcap Tie (Wroclaw already struggled without Laguta now Chugunov is out too. Woffinden isn't the same rider anymore so I can't see Wroclaw staying within 6 points of Gorzow. Stal should win by double figures imo)

Torun - 18 & Hcap Tie (Leszno don't have a team today. Doyle isn't having a good year in Poland so far, Bellego & Lidsey aren't exactly riders who score Double Figures in this league so I don't see where the points are going to come from tbh when they're going to face GP partnerships in almost every race)

Not backing them myself but I would've done if it wasn't for the break. Anybody backing them though?

I am on both of them - already won on Bjerre over Musielak earlier too.

Just now, Najjer said:

I am on both of them - already won on Bjerre over Musielak earlier too.

Should be a clean sweep for you today imo.

MPT +1 vs. Danny King is a gift surely? Danny King has been abysmal this season.

Palm Toft Over 8 & Ostergaard Over 6 is worth a look as well imo.

Zagar Over 7 in tonight's other meeting looks the best bet.

Edited by TTT

I'm actually going to place a bet on Toft +1 over the out of form King as well as Toft Over 8.

They just look to good to me. If it backfires then so be it but 9 points from 5 rides isn't a lot to ask. King's not even performing for Poole now so he's progressively getting worse.

Think 365 have th handicap about spot on for the Wolves Belle Vue encounter, although feel there is value at heat 8 in the wolves -6, think Kurtz will be a miss tonight for the Aces. Whilst Monmore may not have been Bradys fav place I feel he would have scored 7/8 which RR will not cover. Zagar over 7 seems a good bet to me, as should get 5 rides, possibly 6.

A small gamble on Becker +3 over Wright, I know Charles could end up with 7 rides if he hits the form of his previous visit to Monmore, but banking that he doesnt and that Becker can at least get a similar score to Wright

Peterboro Ipswich will be a much closer meeting and again could go to the super heat. Not sure what 365 know about MPT both his bets at +1 over king and to score over 8 seem like printing money to me, would have gladly back MPT at -1. Also taking Doyle at -1 over Bomber, barring EF Doyle should romp to a 15pt max

Barker off scratch vs. Basso looks really good too. Basso's Premiership scores at Home read the following 6+1, 7 & 6+1 and I don't think he'll get close to Barker if he only puts up another 6/7 point score.

Barker's scores at reserve read 9+2, 10+1 & 8 so if the trend continues then Barker outscores Basso with a bit to spare.

I agree' MPT looks like he can get at least 8. He should get HT15 to help him on his way. I've also done the tie for my stake back as always.

Same as a few of the lads, i'm also on Tofty +1 v  King and the tie.

With  Ully  riding for his place, i hope he don't take points off of MPT in their 3 outings. 

Good luck

Paul Starke is riding.

Therefore I wouldn't back BARKER over Basso now. 

Bet 365 lines are really good these day not many mistakes .It like tossing a coin most of the time