British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

6 minutes ago, orion said:

Bet 365 lines are really good these day not many mistakes .It like tossing a coin most of the time 

I certainly don't bet as often as last season. Another 50 quid up the rubbish^er last night. Might have a break.

16 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I certainly don't bet as often as last season. Another 50 quid up the rubbish^er last night. Might have a break.

Not had a bet on speedway this year.Every time I look the lines look dead right..

• Like 1

Swedish speedway tonight bet365 

Casper Henriksson -1 @2.62 against Hellström-Bängs , small insurance on x @ 4.33

Janowski over 10 points @ 1.90

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

It's all getting very iffy now imo. Those MPT bets were too good to be true on paper and it's like bet365 knew something in advance imo.

Heathcote highlighted this last night before the off too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TTT said:

It's all getting very iffy now imo. Those MPT bets were too good to be true on paper and it's like bet365 knew something in advance imo.

Why were they good to be true ... He had to meet Doyle 3 times even if he got heat 15  in six meetings this year hes been over 8 3 times and under twice and injured early in the other one . King had a easy heat 12 on paper and is good as a rule at Boro. 

2 hours ago, TTT said:

I have been betting on speedway 20 years+ , its a difficult sport but for sure bet365 dont know much in advance :-) Speedway is one of few sports where punters has the advantage . 

40 minutes ago, orion said:

Why were they good to be true ... He had to meet Doyle 3 times even if he got heat 15  in six meetings this year hes been over 8 3 times and under twice and injured early in the other one . King had a easy heat 12 on paper and is good as a rule at Boro. 

Doesn't matter now because we all lost anyway. 

The trick is not to force anything and ultimately go with your gut. I’m not blowing my own trumpet as we all win and lose but I’ve won more this season than I had last year already.

My biggest winning percentage have been on Polish Div 1 and British, followed by Sweden and then Esktraliga I think. You always need a bit of luck but there is plenty of value to be had… it’s just a case of finding them. 

Doyle over in Britain is proving to be a winner most weeks. Smektala under is proving to be a winner most weeks in Sweden and Poland!

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 2:50 PM, orion said:

Not had a bet on speedway this year.Every time I look the lines look dead right..

They certainly have tightened up this year,they were giving money away last season at times.I am like you every time I look can’t see anything.

• Like 1

I never rarely bet on speedway now especially since they introduced the handicap.I used to bet on individual riders to win a heat and after I made money they changed it to match betting.Yes you get better odds but not for me.

Iversen under another winner in Denmark tonight - another one to keep an eye on who is constantly over rated by bet365

Jason Doyle marked at 13 points.

GP at the weekend and if Ipswich are out of sight then he'll turn down Ht 15 tonight imo.

Anybody backing JD on the unders considering he needs Ht 15 just to have a chance of going over. 

53 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

There is no way Pieszczek scores 8 tonight.

No idea where bet365 are getting 8 from another bet that looks too good to be true imo. Going by the stats the marking makes no sense whatsoever.

KP's scores this season read.

5+2
12+3
5+1
5+2

38 minutes ago, TTT said:

Jason Doyle marked at 13 points.

GP at the weekend and if Ipswich are out of sight then he'll turn down Ht 15 tonight imo.

Anybody backing JD on the unders considering he needs Ht 15 just to have a chance of going over. 

I think JD might  will get HT15 unless  Ippo are over 10 points up, if the don't want to give a point to the Panthers. There is a chance he won't get over 13 from 5 anyway.

I think Ippo -6 is a good price myself, but not having a bet tonight.

Good luck if you are.