British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think JD might  will get HT15 unless  Ippo are over 10 points up, if the don't want to give a point to the Panthers. There is a chance he won't get over 13 from 5 anyway.

I think Ippo -6 is a good price myself, but not having a bet tonight.

Good luck if you are.

I'm not backing anything either mate. I like a few bets on paper when it comes to the Ipswich vs. Peterborough meeting but I'm not touching anything after Monday's fiasco. 

1 hour ago, TTT said:

No idea where bet365 are getting 8 from another bet that looks too good to be true imo. Going by the stats the marking makes no sense whatsoever.

KP's scores this season read.

5+2
12+3
5+1
5+2

Good start :D

7 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Good start :D

Should sail in because the stats don't back up the 8 point marking by bet365. 

He's a 5-7 point man at best.

Think Ipswich at -6 is the standout bet tonight, personally see the Witches running out by 10-12 points.

Harris to score over 12 is also a bet for me, purely on the basis that I think Bomber will have 7 rides. Also backing Andersen under 11, even with the potential of 6 rides and now paired back with Ostergaard who has improved a little of late, I see those 2 taking points off each other too regularly and not enough race wins for Andersen to be getting double figures.

The Stars Tigers fixture is a little to close to call and as result just two bets on rider points, Ellis over 8 and Lawson over 7

Feel for R & R tonight.

Was it just a coincidence that Antonio got himself a red card just before he was due to face Pieszczek two times on the spin which resulted in Pieszczek taking part in 3 rider races and being gifted 2 points just for staying on his bike that has resulted in his points tally jumping from 7 to 9 which has resulted in a winning bet becoming a losing bet.

That 8 point marking was fishy before a wheel was turned as highlighted by myself earlier because the rider form book as well as rider statistics simply didn't back that 8 point marking up from the get go. 

If it wasn't for the red card then my 5-7 points reply to R & R earlier this evening would've been bang on because that's what the statistics backed up before a wheel was turned. 

Wroclaw at -8 seems too good to say no to aswell - although I think I’ve lost every time bar one going against Ostrow this season!

Dan Bewley Over 12 looks the best bet in tonight's first fixture riding at No.8

Might get 7 rides if Gleb isn't feeling too good after a couple of rides. Should take a minimum of 6 rides

13 minutes ago, TTT said:

Dan Bewley Over 12 looks the best bet in tonight's first fixture riding at No.8

Might get 7 rides if Gleb isn't feeling too good after a couple of rides. Should take a minimum of 6 rides

Not allowed 7 unless 6 down

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

Janowski -1 over Holder today

Done this double up with torun -6. Fingers crossed!

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Where are Torun -6 ??

It was after heat 8 on bet365

Iversen under 9

Krosno -6

Huckenbeck -3 over Lindback

Hansen over Slauderbach 

bet365 have paid far too much attention to today's qualifying session imo.

Qualifying really didn't mean anything today as the GP is being held on a proper race track where gate choices don't really mean anything as it's very fair across the board. 

Value to be had everywhere imo.

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Iversen under 9

Krosno -6

Huckenbeck -3 over Lindback

Hansen over Slauderbach 

Agree with all of those.