British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

William Hill have slightly different odds on a couple of the rider match-ups and winner of first 4 heats. Need to go to Motorbikes, Daily List section to find them and don't seem to be doing overall winner. 

Barring an EF in the final no one is touching Dan Bewley all night, far outclasses anyone else in this field, bit zero value in backing Bewley for anything listed i feel

I see Ellis making the final with him, although not been in great form this season sure he will be determined to show he can defend the title with pride and will certainly want his shot at Cardiff. See Wright, Bomber and Steve Worrall making the last chance heat and the final place in that will be between King and Brennan. So will be backing Ellis over 10

Having a small play on Steve Worrall for the title, not that I think he will win it but at 5.5/1 to not come last in the final I thinks worth a shout

Also backing Lawson to outscore Howarth, Kyle has only scored 8 points from 9 rides at Belle Vue this season and i dont see him scoring any more than 6 tonight whilst Lawson I feel will get 8/9. As a result will also be backing Howarth under 9.

I also cannot see where Lewis Kerr scores 6 points tonight so will be backing him under that.

Also Nicholls to outscore Kerr and Flint to outscore Starke

Going Kerr under and ex 6.Looks like he is lacking speed to me.

Howarth under and ex 9 for the same reason as Heathcote said.

Lawson over Howarth and the tie. Richard has said he is feeling good and his bikes are going well at the mo..

FRICKE Over 9 & LAMBERT Over 11 anyone?

Edited by TTT

what the best app for speedway betting ? 

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

what the best app for speedway betting ? 

I use Bet 365

is league meeting on there ? 

8 minutes ago, Greg said:

is league meeting on there ? 

Yep. But no Champ meetings.

19 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I use Bet 365

For British Speedway - I have always been told Bet365 - SkyBet didn't have odds for the British Final on Monday. So I opened a Bet 365 account for a couple of punts. 

2 hours ago, Hackett said:

For British Speedway - I have always been told Bet365 - SkyBet didn't have odds for the British Final on Monday. So I opened a Bet 365 account for a couple of punts. 

Bet365 is the best now.  Skybet did have British Final odds but they just copy Bet365 now and don't do in play.  The link I'll post is a Polish Bookmaker that we can use in the UK and have lots of odds and good for speedway.    https://www.stsbet.co.uk/en-gb/sports/event/slangerup-vs-esbjerg/5182481

The link refers to tonights televised match in Denmark.  They do all the top matches.

ROHAN TUNGATE Over 6 surely? He was dynamite around the NSS when he rode for Belle Vue.

FREDERIK JAKOBSEN Over 10 @ 6/5 looks good too imo. Ekstraliga rider riding at reserve. Surely KL will give him 7 rides tonight.

RYAN DOUGLAS Over 8 @ 5/6 This line is way too low imo. Should be getting double figures imo.

ADAM ELLIS Under & Exactly 9. Big price for the under considering the form he's in imo. Ht 15 not a given either.

Edited by TTT

Just the one for me, double. Tigers -6 win and BV to win from scratch@1.98

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just the one for me, double. Tigers -6 win and BV to win from scratch@1.98

Nothing for me tonight. Earlier post is what I would've done though.

Good luck with your Double.

• Like 1