British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

40 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Wojdylo has been poor recently.

He has but he does know the track well.

Anybody fancy Ostrow +12? Bellego, Lidsey and the juniors can be got at imo.

Rasmus Jensen over 12 is my first pick of today from 6 rides including the RR for Jamrog - potential 7 if they fall behind.

Judging by Bet 365 prices, I am assuming Sam Masters is not riding for Wolves, as it appears that Bet365 are banking on all the Wolves heat Leaders having an extra ride

Anyway for what its worth, I think all 3 matches will be home wins in the 49-41 or 48-42 region so will be backing all 3 home teams at those handicaps

Wolves v Ipswich

Doyle +1 over Morris, Douglas -2 over King, Becker -1 over Batchelor, Doyle over 12, Douglas Over 9, Batchelor Under 8

Belle Vue v Sheffield

Holder under 9, Musielak over 8, Kurtz over 9, Howarth over Wright

Peterboro v Kings Lynn

MPT Over 10, Pickering Over 13, Pickering Over Harris, 

Tasty 13/2 Treble imo.

FRICKE -1 vs. J. Holder (Jack is having a poor year)

BASSO 0 vs. Jorgensen (Basso should score double figures tonight riding with Hans Andersen)

DOYLE +1 vs. N. Morris (If Doyle doesn't get excluded then you can put him down for 13+ add on the point and Morris has to get 15 pts)

Main bet  Fricke -1 v Holder and tie

Treble for a bit of fun,  PB, BV, Wolves all win from scratch.

Good luck

7 hours ago, Najjer said:

Blodern -1 over Karczewski… take my money!

Bet of the season 

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Zmarzlik under 13 ( 5 rides) anyone ?

Tough ask to drop 3 points imo. When he does get beat he normally finishes second. 

If anybody is interested our old friend Mick the Muppet passed away last month I did not agree with everything he said but not a bad bloke

Susans1

6 hours ago, Susans1 said:

If anybody is interested our old friend Mick the Muppet passed away last month I did not agree with everything he said but not a bad bloke

Susans1

Sorry to hear that.RIP.

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn

Feel this should be a walk in the park for the Aces and should run out winners by around 20 points, so certainly backing the Aces at -14. 

Also backing Blodorn at +2 over Jorgensen. With Lawson and Pickering most likely getting 6 and 7 rides respectively I will also be backing Lawson to score over 7 and Josh over 11

Peterboro v Wolves

MPT is a big loss for the Panthers and not sure they have enough men in form to cover his RR so think Wolves will run out winners by around 6 points and thus backing them at the -2 Handicap

Think Scott should get over 6 from his 5 rides, also backing Douglas to score over 8