British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

1 hour ago, Heathcote said:

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn

Feel this should be a walk in the park for the Aces and should run out winners by around 20 points, so certainly backing the Aces at -14. 

Also backing Blodorn at +2 over Jorgensen. With Lawson and Pickering most likely getting 6 and 7 rides respectively I will also be backing Lawson to score over 7 and Josh over 11

Peterboro v Wolves

MPT is a big loss for the Panthers and not sure they have enough men in form to cover his RR so think Wolves will run out winners by around 6 points and thus backing them at the -2 Handicap

Think Scott should get over 6 from his 5 rides, also backing Douglas to score over 8

Aces only -8 now .. either someone knows something or they have a rider missing .

Edited by orion
t

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

:party:Hopefully everybody filled their boots on the BV -14 

I took -28 In-Play @ 20/21. 

Value treble imo. 1.75/1 Dackarna, Lejonen & Masarna to win. 

No Lambert or Bewley for Smederna tonight, R/R for Aspgren too. Kildemand just coming back from injury & Wojdylo has been in poor form in Poland so the Home side are worth a bet @ 5/6 imo. 

Good luck if you're backing the TREBLE. I'm not going to back it myself even though it represents good value imo.

Not done it yet but will Basso score 13 or over tonight . i understand he might get 7 rides etc but there no easy points v the sheff 7 . any view  opinions from the regs on here who followed it more closely than me these days

7 minutes ago, orion said:

Not done it yet but will Basso score 13 or over tonight . i understand he might get 7 rides etc but there no easy points v the sheff 7 . any view  opinions from the regs on here who followed it more closely than me these days

Doubt it.

Only got 12 earlier this season at Sheffield and that was when the Tigers had Mountain & Nielsen at reserve.

I wouldn't bank on Basso  scoring that high myself.

Kings Lynn +2 and the tie.

Big win on Basso last night..really odd line from Bet 365 on that. that.As normal when you win you wish you  had more on .

Can someone explain to me how Gorzow are deemed underdogs today against Torun on Bet365? I would have flipped the odds or at least made it a 50/50

29 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

Can someone explain to me how Gorzow are deemed underdogs today against Torun on Bet365? I would have flipped the odds or at least made it a 50/50

Two passengers for Gorzow in Hansen & Stojanowski.

29 minutes ago, TTT said:

Two passengers for Gorzow in Hansen & Stojanowski.

Yes fair Stojanowski won’t get a point but Hansen should at least be able to beat Zielinski in the two heats they face so passenger is maybe a bit harsh. What would you make the odds?

6 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

Yes fair Stojanowski won’t get a point but Hansen should at least be able to beat Zielinski in the two heats they face so passenger is maybe a bit harsh. What would you make the odds?

I'd go 10/11 the pair personally as I can't split them either.

Leszno -4 & The Hcap Tie looks good considering the form of Woffinden this year.

Edited by TTT

3 bets that I fancy in the pairs tonight are the following.

Harris Under 16 @ 5/4 (The line is a bit too high imo. Impossible to go over if he fails to score in one ride and Bomber normally has an EF somewhere throughout the night)

Morris Over 12 @ 5/6 (I fully expect Masters to be the rider taken out of a ride tonight due to his fitness concerns so 13 from 5 is perfectly achievable for Morris imo)

Holder Under 12 @ 10/11 (I fully expect Jack to be taken out of a ride tonight considering he hates the place, Wasn't supposed to be riding at all this evening but he's got to because of Tobi's crash in Poland yesterday, Scores around Monmore this season read 4 from 4 and 5+1 from 4)

Edited by TTT