British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

Harris under 16 all day long for me - I got him at 11/10 but he’s now at 10/11 when I last looked.

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Harris under 16 all day long for me - I got him at 11/10 but he’s now at 10/11 when I last looked.

Easiest win ever.

11 hours ago, TTT said:

Easiest win ever.

Absolutely - if you took Holder under, that wasn’t a million miles behind. Harris practically in after lap 2 Of his first race mind.

Onto Sweden tonight…. B) 

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Absolutely - if you took Holder under, that wasn’t a million miles behind. Harris practically in after lap 2 Of his first race mind.

Onto Sweden tonight…. B) 

I backed all three. Morris bet was toast as soon as Masters started well.

I was shocked to see the lines on Harris & Holder last night when almost every Heat was basically a Heat 13 in league racing.

Rospiggarna -18…. No Tungate now for Masarna with Hellstrom Bangs promoted to no.4

Should be easily covered!

• Like 1

Gone Ippo -6 and the tie. Had a terrible week,not betting wise.So just a small one for a bit of interest in the meeting. Hoping Doyle and Riss to bag 25.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Chris Holder Over 9 @ 11/10 has to be a BANKER surely? 

Fair enough Noddy's form has dropped off a little bit but if Chris can beat his team partner all night and that would give him 5/6 points without beating an opponent and Torun have a couple of riders in questionable form (J. Holder & Przedpelski)

2 hours ago, TTT said:

Chris Holder Over 9 @ 11/10 has to be a BANKER surely? 

Fair enough Noddy's form has dropped off a little bit but if Chris can beat his team partner all night and that would give him 5/6 points without beating an opponent and Torun have a couple of riders in questionable form (J. Holder & Przedpelski)

Not for me - not saying it won’t come in but Holder has dropped off drastically in Poland and Sweden recently so would be staying away from him as difficult one to call.

Walasek over 5 on the other hand is a much better bet in my view.

I would fancy Ostrow on the +20 but at terrible odds not worth taking that on. They should win the junior department which means it’ll be kept abit closer.

24 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Not for me - not saying it won’t come in but Holder has dropped off drastically in Poland and Sweden recently so would be staying away from him as difficult one to call.

Walasek over 5 on the other hand is a much better bet in my view.

I would fancy Ostrow on the +20 but at terrible odds not worth taking that on. They should win the junior department which means it’ll be kept abit closer.

I'm not touching it either purely because I don't bet in Poland anymore this season with the R/R situation and not knowing how tough your backed riders heats are going to be. 

Noddy has dropped off drastically but value wise I think it looks good purely because Ostrow are terrible which should give him 6 rides and the form of J. Holder & Przedpelski.

I looked at +20 too and I do fancy that bet but for a side that poor I'd want at least 10/11.

Rybnik -4.0 and the Hcap Tie looks really good imo.

Lodz have nothing to ride for today because they've already qualified for the 6 team play-offs while Rybnik have to fight for survival.

Considering what's at stake I think it could be a case of one team being more hungrier and more determined than the other.

45 minutes ago, TTT said:

Lodz have nothing to ride for today because they've already qualified for the 6 team play-offs while Rybnik have to fight for survival.

Considering what's at stake I think it could be a case of one team being more hungrier and more determined than the other.

Interesting translated snippet from a Sportowefakty article " Orzeł is going for additional money, because the Skrzydlewski family decided that if Łódź won the last two matches of the main round, and they already had one successful match, they would receive 50,000 zlotys to share."

18 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Interesting translated snippet from a Sportowefakty article " Orzeł is going for additional money, because the Skrzydlewski family decided that if Łódź won the last two matches of the main round, and they already had one successful match, they would receive 50,000 zlotys to share."

50,000 zlotys isn't that much tbh and it would roughly translate into around 8/9k in GBP if my maths is correct. If it was 50,000 zlotys each then it's a different scenario but to share that money isn't particularly great. Some Premiership riders make more than that in one night's worth of British racing. 

I'm not having a bet but I'd rather be on a team that's fighting for survival with bigger stakes on the line backed up by the home support even though I don't particularly rate the side. 

I personally feel like the Rybnik lads will give it that little bit extra while riders like NKI may not be prepared to do the same considering much more important meetings are coming up with higher stakes attached to them.

Having said all of that a Lodz victory wouldn't be a shock to anyone considering how bang average Rybnik are so I wouldn't put anybody off backing them either.

Anyone like Karczewski Over 5 @ 10/11 in the Krosno vs. Gdansk meeting. 

2 hours ago, TTT said:

Surely Speedway  riders ride for points money in most cases that simportant than where a team is in the league ..this is not football