British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

1 minute ago, orion said:

Surely Speedway  riders ride for points money in most cases that simportant than where a team is in the league ..this is not football

Depends on contracts. Some riders have guarantees these days. 

Anyone like Fajfer +2 vs. Fricke as well as Fajfer Over 9?

ZG love to take riders out of rides for Kvech or Tonder at some point, Fricke only got a couple of rides last week.

Gniezno are a poor side so Fajfer might 6 rides.

Edited by TTT

Nick Blodorn Under & Exactly 8 looks good imo.

Been scoring big points in Poland but Przemjski is riding at reserve for Bydgoszcz today who should pocket Norick imo. It's a tough ask to take points off a Bydgoszcz leader as well imo.

Edited by TTT

Could be lots of rider points value bets on the BV vs. P'Boro meeting tonight. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see BV's big guns sit out Ht 15 tonight considering the result will be a forgone conclusion before Ht 10 and that's me being kind. BV owners already splashing out far too much in wages and they'll run at another loss tonight with the line-up we're putting out so I could see Mark Lemon putting out a weakened pairing in Ht 15.

Mark jokingly mentioned how the owners wouldn't be happy with the amount of wages they had to splash out during the last televised meeting against King's Lynn.

Belle Vue v Peterboro

Have this down as a 22 point home win, 56-34, although wont be touching the handicap as not entirely sure if Im banking on Basso having a reasonable night, as can only really see him and Bomber troubling the scorers tonight. So only punts in this meeting are Basso over 7 and Wright over 8

Wolves v Kings Lynn

Think this will be a 49-41 home win so again wont be touching he meeting handicap but do think that Wolves will race ahead and only later in the meeting will it be clawed back somewhat, so taking Wolves at -4 at Heat 8.

Lawson at +5 over Becker seems a great bet to me, yes Richard may only get 7-8, but dont see Becker getting 12-13, hence also backing Lawson over 6

Will be backing Howarth over 6 but also a punt on Douglas -3 over Howarth

Flint over Edwards is also another bet

BASSO Over 7 fill ya boots.

He was abysmal at the NSS on his last visit but the whole team was off it that day. He won't be that poor again and he's riding with Ostergaard, Sedgmen & Mulford in his programmed rides.

He'll take 7 rides tonight as well. 2 R/R rides and he'll replaced Mulford in a Heat too.

CHARLES WRIGHT Over 8 is a great shout as well. I can totally see Lemon putting Wright & Brennan in Ht 15 tonight just to lower the wage bill considering the Aces will be out of sight before Ht 10.

Edited by TTT

7 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Belle Vue v Peterboro

Have this down as a 22 point home win, 56-34, although wont be touching the handicap as not entirely sure if Im banking on Basso having a reasonable night, as can only really see him and Bomber troubling the scorers tonight. So only punts in this meeting are Basso over 7 and Wright over 8

Wolves v Kings Lynn

Think this will be a 49-41 home win so again wont be touching he meeting handicap but do think that Wolves will race ahead and only later in the meeting will it be clawed back somewhat, so taking Wolves at -4 at Heat 8.

Lawson at +5 over Becker seems a great bet to me, yes Richard may only get 7-8, but dont see Becker getting 12-13, hence also backing Lawson over 6

Will be backing Howarth over 6 but also a punt on Douglas -3 over Howarth

Flint over Edwards is also another bet

Great shout in Wright.

Fancy him to get Ht 15 tonight considering the wage bill.

JOSH PICKERING Under 12 looks like another good shout. Tough ask to put up 13+ 

Everything possible (bad track conditions, exclusions, motor failure), but looking at the statistics only australian riders capable of taking points from them...

I have 2 bets, first Germany over Finland, I think Germany better in all 3 positions.

Other is Levyshyn over 10 points. Seen him ride a couple of times this year talented but could be reckless. He is a lot better than the other two ukraine rifer so even if he comes third every ride should bag 12 points...

20 hours ago, racers and royals said:

How about Poland under 38 today ??- max is 42

Dam missed out on that .. Not after the event but that was a really good bet on a tight track 

Just checked the outright odds. Does anybody understand why Australia's odds are just over treble the price of Poland's?