British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

2 for me tonight.

I'm staying well clear of single King's Lynn rider bets as their are a lot of trap bets available tonight. Literally anyone can get Heat 15 for King's Lynn tonight so taking Lawson Over 11 or NKI Over 9 are a complete no go as it may be a case of one 0 on the scorecard and the bet is down due the rider not getting a Heat 15 pick or in NKI's case turning down Heat 15 because he's got a Polish meeting tomorrow. 

Bets for tonight are

Scott Nicholls Over 8 - He's got 5 rides for sure and he's highly likely to get Heat 15 with Bomber Harris as well imo.

King's Lynn -8 and the Tie, I can't see Peterborough putting up more than 41 points considering Andersen's recent struggles around Lynn and Palin's been struggling this season as well.

Am I missing something or is bet365 overrating Orzel Lodz today?

Bydgoszcz +4 (Jeleniewski is a former Lodz rider so he's knows the circuit well, Powerful HL trio as well as the best Junior in the league so should see them to victory imo but I'll take the +4 as it's safer)

Zagar Over 8 (Surely he's being marked too low? Lodz team is no better than a team you would see in the SGB Premiership in Britain)

Miedzinski Over 8 (Same reasoning as Zagar)

Bjerre Over 9 (Same reasoning as the other two)

I also think Poznan are being underestimated today, This is suppose to be the team that'll go up this season so +6 and The Tie has to be backed imo.

I'm also backing Gomolski Over 9 & Holta Over 7

Final bet today is Zielona Gora -4 and The Tie (Title favourites should be putting out a statement against a weakened Landshut side imo, Smolinski being replaced by Grobauer is a huge blow that should make all the difference)

EDIT

Not backing Holta Over 7 now as I think he's a bit unreliable on the road these days, When he's good he's very good but when he's poor he's beyond awful.

Edited by TTT

Great day yesterday thanks to the bookies for writing off Bydgoszcz. 

We go again today.

Gdansk vs. Gniezno - Oskar Fajfer Over 10 for me in this one. If Kildemand isn't fit and struggles then Oskar could be looking at 6 rides.

Ostrow vs. Czestochowa - Kacper Woryna Over Over 8, Kacper hasn't gone Under 8 in any meeting this season so this is a good bet imo. I'm also backing the in-form Chris Holder to score more than 12 and I think he'll get 6 rides.

Gorzow vs. Torun - I'm going with Wozniak Over 8 again. Szymon has scored Double figures in 3 of his 4 Gorzow meetings this season so 8 from 5 is more than achievable, I'm also going with Gorzow -4 and the reason why I'm backing this is because of Torun running with R/R, All it takes is for one senior passenger on the day and Torun will stand no chance of keeping the meeting tight. Last bet for this meeting is former Gorzow rider Jack Holder to score Over 10 at a big price of 7/5.

Edited by TTT

King's Lynn -12 for me tonight.

I'm also backing Batchelor Under & Exactly 8 as I don't see how he's going to score 9+ considering he struggled to score 5 against Berwick and Newcastle at the weekend. 

I'm also backing the in-form Iversen to score more than 9 and I think he'll get Heat 15 tonight seeing as he's departing the team after tonight.

Final bet is going to be Josh Pickering to score more than 9 as well.

Edited by TTT

Gone with the Stars -12 and the tie @.1.75 and 13.00

Josh over and exactly 9 @ 1.90 and 5.50 .  Richard didn't look his usual self on Thursday, so i'm going for Josh as i think  he will get HT 15 again.

Good luck.

1 minute ago, mark.1 said:

King's Lynn minus 8.5 for me 

Where's that?

Just now, TTT said:

Where's that?

It was with STS but that Bet was removed. They have rider points but first 4 rides only 

• Like 1

Just now, mark.1 said:

It was with STS but that Bet was removed. They have rider points but first 4 rides only 

Banker bet, Good spot.

• Like 1

Just now, TTT said:

Banker bet, Good spot.

They even do the championship 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mark.1 said:

Got it up at -12.5 now. Well done

Backing both Pickering and Lawson over 9, along with Doyle over 12, hopefully a couple of heat wins in his 6 rides tonight

Also Batchelor under 8 and Jorgensen +2 over Troy...Dont think either will score highly but Jorgensen will hopefully get enough to cover the handicap.

Also backing Lawson -2 over King....the last places in heat 13 and 15 for King should see Lawson will this bet