British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

Lawson Over 8 for me tonight @ 10/11 

5 bets today.

Leszno -22 and the Hcap Tie (Should be a mauling, Ostrow's reserves shouldn't put up anything more than a point on paper, The Dane is out of his depth imo and Berntzon isn't particularly good at this level either imo)

Bellego Over 8 (Think he'll get 5 rides as I can see Doyle turning down a Ht 14 or 15 pick due to the GP tomorrow, Why risk injury when the meeting will be well over before Heat 14)

Grudziadz to win (Gorzow's reserves are awful imo, Form concerns over Anders Thomsen & Martin Vaculik too should see Grudziadz sneak a close one imo)

Wozniak Over 8 (In-form rider who's scoring double figures on a regular basis)

Zmarzlik off scratch vs. Pedersen (I can see Gorzow having to use a tactical substitute at some stage if Thomsen or Vaculik have a poor meeting, Nicki Pedersen always seems to get himself excluded in a race too so I'll side with Bartek)

Tailing TTT on the Leszno -22 and the Wozniak over. However I'm on the opposite side in the Gorzow match, taking them to win. I also like Krakowiak under 8 as I think the line is a bit inflated due to his good start to the season.

Always better when the handicap lands on the tie as it returns even more money.

Bellego never got started.

Worst night of the season so far. Been having a good season as well.

Well done Lorenzo on your winners.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Worst night of the season so far. Been having a good season as well.

Well done Lorenzo on your winners.

Thought we got somewhat unlucky on Wozniak not getting over. Also you included the tie on the handicap line in Leszno (I only played -22...) so you shouldn't be feeling to bad, especially with the season you're having as you said. 

Poland 1 Liga 

Zielona Gora -16.0 & Hcap Tie (Lahti might not be race sharp considering his lack of meetings this season and if he's not then Gdansk won't be able to put up a fight with a 4 man team)

WIKTOR TROFIMOW 0 vs. Jan Kvech (I think Tonder will take a couple of Jan's rides at some point in the meeting)

Wilki Krosno -6.0 & Hcap Tie (Bookies seem to love Lodz this year but I don't see what's so great about them, Krosno look like a solid side to me with every member of the 1-5 capable of winning a race at any stage) 

PGE Ekstraliga

Czestochowa vs. Wroclaw

BARTLOMIEJ KOWALSKI +1 vs. Mateusz Swidnicki (Kowalski knows the track well and if he can beat Swidnicki in Heat 2 then this bet should come in)

Dan Bewley Over 8 (6 rides for Dan so 9 points is perfectly achievable)

Tai Woffinden Over 9 (Like Dan he's also got 6 rides so 10 points for someone of Tai's calibre isn't much to ask imo)

Torun vs. Lublin

Jack Holder Under and Exactly 11 (Seems to be struggling a bit this year so the Unders at and odds against price has to be the play imo)

Maksym Drabik Over 9 (On fire with 6 rides and the potential to take 7 rides is a no brainer bet imo)

I'm also going with a DOUBLE to win the meeting straight up. (Czestochowa & Torun)

Good luck all.

56 minutes ago, TTT said:

Poland 1 Liga 

Zielona Gora -16.0 & Hcap Tie (Lahti might not be race sharp considering his lack of meetings this season and if he's not then Gdansk won't be able to put up a fight with a 4 man team)

WIKTOR TROFIMOW 0 vs. Jan Kvech (I think Tonder will take a couple of Jan's rides at some point in the meeting)

Wilki Krosno -6.0 & Hcap Tie (Bookies seem to love Lodz this year but I don't see what's so great about them, Krosno look like a solid side to me with every member of the 1-5 capable of winning a race at any stage) 

Tonder isn’t riding, it’s Pawliczak at no.8

I quite fancy ZG to cover the handicap though against a pretty poor Gdansk side

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

Musielak -1 over Iversen is the money bet IMO

Karczewski -1 over Dul

Fricke -1 over Jamrog

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Tinder isn’t riding, it’s Pawliczak at no.8

I quite fancy ZG to cover the handicap though against a pretty poor Gdansk side

Should take a ride or two of Jan Kvech's as well imo. I'm surprised Kvech starts for ZG over the two Polish lads who got the rides in the Ekstraliga last season tbh.

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

Should take a ride or two of Jan Kvech's as well imo. I'm surprised Kvech starts for ZG over the two Polish lads who got the rides in the Ekstraliga last season tbh.

Tonder seems a one track pony but surprised he isn’t being used at home. Not really seen much from Pawliczak to impress me whereas Kvech seems to have something about him. If he scores okay in his first two then I would be surprised to see him replaced. The only thing in his favour is he might not get the nominated races.

Thanks for the heads up on Kvech @Najjer I got a lucky escape with that one.

Glad I'm on Bydgoszcz to win the league at 3's, I'll have a small cover bet on Krosno too.

I've seen enough of ZG now to realise they're a poor side. Pepe past it and the juniors are very weak.

Cashing out on the Holder bet as I feel it's too risky backing a Torun rider to go Under at Home against a weakened Lublin side. 

Edited by TTT